ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

who misses former wwe diva lita.?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Nov 2010, 10:37 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

p.k. subban is on a distinguished road
Default who misses former wwe diva lita.?

i miss her so much, she put her body through so much for fans, and just because she left that idiot matt hardy fans started to hate on her, i wish she was here today in wwe so she can put laycool and all these worthless divas through tables with a swanton bomb. BQ do you think lita is a future hall of famer.
p.k. subban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2010, 10:42 AM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

JUNIOR is on a distinguished road

I miss lita she was so fucking hot i mean shes still fucking hot! Thong slips lol
JUNIOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2010, 10:48 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

PEEP#1LITA is on a distinguished road

I miss her.She is my favorite WWE diva of all time. She really entertained the fans and always put her body on the line. She came back after a neck injury,a knee injury etc. And this is how the WWE repaid her?By having that ho-sale after her last match?She certainly did not deserve that. Yes she made a mistake,but it is her private life and noone needed to know about that.I understand that Matt Hardy was mad and heartbroken,but still that doesn't make it an excuse for him to just say that on public television.And the fans hated her for that. But the thing is,lots of people all over the world cheat on their gf/bf/wife/husband everyday,but just because someone popular did that,its considered a big deal.I miss her entertaining us and wrestling.

BQ-I think she will be a hall of famer,she revolusionized the diva's division and had some great matches. Not to mention she risked her body all the time.
PEEP#1LITA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2010, 10:53 AM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

H. Poirot is on a distinguished road

Yeah.

I was just watching some old video tapes from like 2001, and it really depressed me. The divas dont seem to even come close to what they were doing 10 years ago.

I am usually not one to complain, and I enjoy wwe as it is, but Lita realy gave it her all. I hope they give her a HOF spot someday, I dont see why not.
H. Poirot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2010, 10:57 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

::Rated RKO Chick:: is on a distinguished road

Yes. She was THE greatest at what she did. Bring Lita and Trish back!!!! 3

BQ: Hell yes.
::Rated RKO Chick:: is offline   Reply With Quote