ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

WWE or TNA and why?+BQ's?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Nov 2010, 12:32 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

I Came To Play! is on a distinguished road
Default WWE or TNA and why?+BQ's?

This can be debated over and over and over again, but i just want to know that at this very date and time, which promotion do you prefer and why do you prefer it over the competition?

BQ: Does anyone give a damn about Matt Hardy anymore?

BQ2: Do you think Randy Orton overcome the odds and win at Survivor Series, or will we see a new WWE Champion?

BQ3: At Survivor Series, what two teams do you think will compete in a classic Survivor Series match?
I Came To Play! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2010, 12:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

?Ace Viper? is on a distinguished road

Right now, Tna is better. Why? Because they don't believe that wrestling should be family friendly but that it should be hardcore with blood and violence.

BQ: Yes I do.

BQ: Somehow, yes.

BQ: IDK
?Ace Viper? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2010, 12:47 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Keith is on a distinguished road

I prefer WWE over TNA. Probably because I'm a die hard WWE fan, have been for the last 25 years. The storylines are way better and it seems like the more you pay attention to the characters, you start to journey with them through the heel face turns and all the different feuds (i.e. Undertaker, HBK, HHH Stone Cold). They just grow on you.

BQ1: I don't think people gave a damn about Matt from jump street. As long as he was there to back up Jeff, he had the spotlight on him. The only time he was ever interesting to watch was during the love triangle with Edge Lita. Jeff was always the brighter star of the two and Matt knows it himself.

BQ2: 1 of 2 things could happen. Either Randy will win by DQ again and keep his title, or he's gonna lose it to Barrett. Either way, Cena will get to keep his job cause the WWE ain't ready to put him on the shelf just yet.

BQ3: I'd like to see a Bragging Rights rematch between RAW Smackdown or RAW Smackdown put together a team to face the Nexus with McGillicutty Harris on their team.
Keith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2010, 12:59 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Nihension San is on a distinguished road

still wwe because it still have better storyline, better camera direction, audio graphic,etc but i hate this pg version. though TNA have very talented wrestling, they do not have good video presentation overall and very poor mic skill.....

BQ: no one will care him unless he cares for himself.

BQ:yes, i think SS is the end for nexus.

BQ3: it would be good if nexus vs team wwe in stipulation that if nexus wins they can extend their contract but nexus lose they are band from wwe
Nihension San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Nov 2010, 01:00 AM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

Random Username is on a distinguished road

TNA. Better storylines.

BQ1: I hate that the IWC pretty much turned their backs on Matt and Jeff just because they aren't happy in the WWE

BQ2: Orton will win. Barrett doesn't deserve the WWE title yet

BQ3: Team Nexus (Wade Barrett, Justin Gabriel, Heath Slater, Husky Harris, and Michael McGillicutty) vs. Team WWE (John Morrison, Daniel Bryan, Edge, Big Show, and CM Punk)
Random Username is offline   Reply With Quote