ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Agree or disagree, John Cena isn't as bad as people make him out to be?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Oct 2010, 05:23 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default Agree or disagree, John Cena isn't as bad as people make him out to be?

Agree or disagree, John Cena isn't as bad as people make him out to be?
Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Oct 2010, 05:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Stephanie McMmmmiilf is on a distinguished road

Totally disagree.
Stephanie McMmmmiilf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Oct 2010, 05:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

The Clown Prince of Crime is on a distinguished road

Wholeheartedly agree.
The Clown Prince of Crime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Oct 2010, 05:38 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

I Love Isis The Amazon! is on a distinguished road

AGree
I Love Isis The Amazon! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Oct 2010, 05:42 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Heart Break Kid is on a distinguished road

Disagree
The Heart Break Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Oct 2010, 05:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

DoubleJ 519 is on a distinguished road

Granted, Cena has his flaws. He's far from being the best wrestler when it comes to in-ring skills. But he can wrestle the WWE style, and has many other qualities that makes for a good superstar. I don't think he's as bad as people make him out to be, but I am nonetheless sick of seeing him. It's nothing against him personally, but WWE is over-exposing him way too much like they did with Triple H before him.

That said, there are always 'those' people. The ones that have to hate whatever's popular to make them look cool. No matter what Cena does or however good he is, he will always have his enemies.
DoubleJ 519 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Oct 2010, 05:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

David O_Shaughnessy is on a distinguished road

I feel bad for him, because he seems like a nice guy, and is funny at times.

He is a good wrestler but isn't showing it at the moment. If it wasn't for him being such a babyface in Wwe, he could take a dramatic healturn, and people would actually begin to like him, and not just the children.
David O_Shaughnessy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Oct 2010, 05:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

courtney is on a distinguished road

totally AGREE

he's pretty awesome
courtney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Oct 2010, 06:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
Jobber

_|053|o|-| is on a distinguished road

Completely and totally agree. For some reason, hundreds of people just jump onto the Cena-hate bandwagon with little to no reasons why. He has five moves! That's an exaggeration. He sucks And your proof? If Cena sucked so much, he wouldn't be a nine time world champion. If people would just forget any past biases and watch his matches without complaining about how much they hate him so much, they'd realize that his matches are very entertaining. On top of that, he's good on the mic and can really connect to the crowd. Sure, his move-set is limited compared to other Superstars, but everyone has flaws.
_|053|o|-| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Oct 2010, 06:09 PM   #10 (permalink)
Jobber

Jay Titan is on a distinguished road

Agree. . He isn't Bad as a Wrestler No matter whatHe'll Be Their to Entertain Weather as a Heel (Debut) Face. People Hate em Because Thaey Needed to see another Champion Other Than Cena!
Jay Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Oct 2010, 06:13 PM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Blerd is on a distinguished road

I prefer him as a heel. His current gimmick is too corny. I would be cool with him if he wasn't a child's superhero. So I guess I somewhat agree?
Blerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Oct 2010, 06:18 PM   #12 (permalink)
Jobber

PEEP#1LITA is on a distinguished road

Agree.All those people say thisJohn Cena sucks,he can't wrestle,he has 5 moves.

Ok,John Cena is not a Kurt Angle in the ring,we all know that,but still he isn't horrible like many people say he is. This is the WWE we are talking about,and wrestling in the WWE is not THE most important thing. For WWE,he is a good wrestler,but honestly he is an above average wrestler in my opinion.If you watch his old WWE matches and his OVW matches you will see that he isn't horrible. Just because his moveset is limited it doesn't mean he can't wrestle. He is the only superstar to get picked on when it comes to 5 moves,but most of the maineventers also have 5 moves,yet Cena is the only one picked on. John Cena is a great superstar for the WWE. Pretty average wrestler,really good on the mic,lots of charisma,he connects VERY WELL with the audience and he is their number 1 merchandise seller. He is a great superstar/average wrestler and NOT bad how everyone says he is.
PEEP#1LITA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Oct 2010, 06:22 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

mike is on a distinguished road

Agree!
mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Oct 2010, 06:28 PM   #14 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

B.Collins87 is on a distinguished road

Agree
B.Collins87 is offline   Reply With Quote