ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Miz is no longer a joke.?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31 Oct 2010, 01:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Jellyjook is on a distinguished road
Default Miz is no longer a joke.?

Why do people want Barrett to be champion over Miz? Miz is a better wrestler, better on the mic, been in more and better matches, he's more interesting, he cuts better promos, more athletic, deserves the spot more...why Barrett? miz is clearly superior to him, and these morons on the Y!A constantly praise that Barrett chump. Seriously...How does Miz not deserve the title? He's great, and Barrett is a mediocre big man with a low moveset. MizBarrett.

How the hell is he a joke?

He has the talent, the look, the charisma, everything. Much better than Barrett. Miz for WWE champion. Out of all the people in the running for the title now, Miz is the best choice.

Guys. Stop thumbing down the pro-Miz comments. Miz is better than Barrett in every way. Barrett is a fucking joke. He's boring, bad wrestler and he's just a piece of sh*t in the wrestling world, while Miz is actually a hard working competitor.
Jellyjook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Oct 2010, 01:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

Matt the Troll Hunter is on a distinguished road

Miz IS a joke. I laughed my @ss off when Eve put him in his place on RAW.

The Miz walks into a bar, the bartender looks up and says Get the f*ck out of here.
Matt the Troll Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Oct 2010, 01:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

MikeY!DT is on a distinguished road

The Miz is getting to be a top star, he has top mic skills, and top wrestling skills. Same with Wade Barett, he also has great mic skills and great wrestling skills. BOTH will be great champions. I would enjoy seeing either of them wearing the gold.
MikeY!DT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Oct 2010, 01:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Kayla is on a distinguished road

Sometime i Hate The Miz But Then I Like Him But I Agree With you Barrett Should Not get A Champship Shot,Frist Off He Cant Win On his Own Or We Could But We Will Never No Because hes always having people interfering his match's when the refers not lookin or if it a member of nextes tell them to let him pin him and they do it.I I Say The Miz Is Better and Should Get A Chance Because He Fights His Own Match's most or the time and is more better in the ring then Barrett is overall.Hes beeen in the wwe longer and should get a shot barretts not been there for that long and bam he just to the top and get a tiltle shot when he has people inerfering in his matchs all the time and there other people who have been waiting an they let this dumb one go ahead of them
Kayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Oct 2010, 01:23 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

ChristianFTW is on a distinguished road

You guys are gonan honeslty sit here and say The Miz is a good wrestler.Seriosuly and he has the most retarded move of all time.The corner clothesline.Can no one seirosuly dodge it then he does his stupid overbite crap after it.
ChristianFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31 Oct 2010, 01:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
Young Noob

Gelatinous Hypocritical Tapeworm is on a distinguished road

BarrettMiz

EDIT- Y!A is open for ANY OPINIONS.this is our opinion,so respect it.you can't force us to like Miz. because we don't like him..so just accept the Thumbs Down
Gelatinous Hypocritical Tapeworm is offline   Reply With Quote