ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

So its was confirmed that chavo guerrero is jack swaggers mascot....?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Oct 2010, 05:47 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

frankie is on a distinguished road
Default So its was confirmed that chavo guerrero is jack swaggers mascot....?

Do u think chavo should get out of his contract and go else where to wrestle? The guy can out wrestle half the roster and they treat him like crap

*it was...I know I wrote its was by mistake

Nobody's moaning faggot...the undertaker is in his 40's..kane..and triple h is also and they still have a lot left in the tank as does chavo...I bet you'll be moaning if it was someone like edge in the suit instead of chavo...wrestling fan for 21 yrs

Or maybe you'll be crying and throwing tantrums if they treated ur bf dolph ziggler the way they're treating chavo...chavo can still put on great matches and should be given a chance to help young talent...wouldn't mind him feuding with daniel bryan
frankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2010, 05:52 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Stratusfaction is on a distinguished road

If I was Chavo I would have left long ago because it is all the WWE does-make a mockery out of him, and it really is a shame because he does have skill. But sadly, the way they treat him is not going to change, unless he turned into a replica of Cena over night.
Stratusfaction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2010, 05:57 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Dolph You Bastard :D is on a distinguished road

It is Chavo, and the guys is 40 years old, what more does he need to show anymore, what he does isn't gonna hurt him, and his family is known being behind costumes and masks, etc, so quit the moaning, if you don't like it GTFO and also, the whole Swagger Soarin' Eagle and Jack Swagger is one of the best things going for Smackdown right now, its awesome

Edit: I'm not moaning that CHavo is doing it, I think its a career highlight, and with Edge is in a good spot right now
Dolph You Bastard :D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2010, 06:03 AM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

Huffy is on a distinguished road

Chavo is just trying to make ends meat. Vince has believe it or not, been kind to chavo since eddies passing. Although it may seem like he took a pay cut with all he's been doing as of late(spent a year and a half being bullied by hornswaggle, comes back into a feud(short, i might add) with christian, before becoming vickies biocth once again) It's his choice pretty to leave or not.
Huffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2010, 06:07 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

jack is on a distinguished road

I think Guerrero is content with the fact that he has a job and can feed his family this way. He knows that WWE won't ever push him as a star. He also knows that his chances in TNA aren't that much better either.
jack is offline   Reply With Quote