ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Agree or Disagree: Daniel Bryan can become the next Chris Benoit?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Oct 2010, 02:12 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

m is on a distinguished road
Default Agree or Disagree: Daniel Bryan can become the next Chris Benoit?

I mean in technical wrestling and also his submissions are executed well.
  m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2010, 02:18 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

J.S.R.G. is on a distinguished road

Danielson should not be the next Benoit, he should make a name for himself and not try to be someone else.
J.S.R.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2010, 02:22 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Gunmetal is on a distinguished road

No, Bryan is great but Benoit used to be a highflyer and brawler as well. However,Bryan is great the way he is and shouldn't change his style.
Gunmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2010, 02:27 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

sharpshooter is on a distinguished road

The question is, can he be the next Chris Benoit. I say yes.

Another question is, should he? No. Just be the American Dragon, Brian Danielson.

Without a doubt, this guy is like Benoit in the ring. The style, the submission, the technical ability, the intensity in every strike and move he does. No one else compares.

I have no idea what the other user meant when they said Bryan should keep his own style, or the guy isn't a brawler and high flyer. Um, actually, he has changed his style many times. And ps, this guy is a brawler/striker. Everytime Bryan came into the ring at ROH, the fans would scream, He's gonna kick your f'ckin head off!!! This guy is a striker. Thank his training in Japan. As for high flyer, this guy can fly. Atleast the, suicide dive, and other move Benoit did. Benoit only did like 4 high flying moves. The head butt, the dive, the missile dropkick, and the cross body. So not a big issue. And OMG, Bryan has changed his moveset and style so many times already. Telling him to keep his current style would be dumb as its due to change and that makes him cool. Like Benoit had many moves in his repertoire, so does Bryan. Plus both were international wrestling icons, having wrestled around the world. And ironically, both men have been deemed too small in the wrestling world. If anyone is similar to Benoit, its Daniel Bryan. So, to answer your question, I agree, he can become the next Chris Benoit. He should just be Brian Danielson, but HE CAN.
sharpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Oct 2010, 02:32 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

MERCURYX is on a distinguished road

Bryan Danielson should be his own man. Benoit was a great technical wrestler. He could put on great 5 star matches. Bryan Danielson can be greater if given the opportunities Chris was given. If WWE gave us a Bryan Danielson/Brandon Silverstry match, that would be a 5* match on any day. It can easily be match of the year. So I agree and don't agree 50/50. Im MERCURYX and I approve this answer.
MERCURYX is offline   Reply With Quote