ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

setting the record straight about santino marrella and happiness of wrestlers?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Oct 2010, 10:37 PM   #1 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

richard is on a distinguished road
Default setting the record straight about santino marrella and happiness of wrestlers?

Santino used to an mma fighter, a legend in japan, he played comedy characters on the indies, WWE rewarded him with an i.c. title reign and made him a comedy character. Just because he's a 30 something former martial artist doesn't mean wwe's gonna give him a wwe title reign and obviously he enjiys doing comedy if he excels at it and seems happy doing it. Chavo even said on his twitter during his feud with hornswoggle that he it was making him happier and had been the best thing since eddie's death and called us retards(although he apologized saying he was drunk when I did it). Evan Bourne he has a degree in business and has been in the wrestling biz since age 17, he's won, he's lost, he's not a total jobber at least he gets to say that he debuted against shelton benjamin, pinned chris jericho(four times in a row) and has the respect of the face of the company. WWE isn't FORCING them to do these things, they know the biz,they love the biz, they signed a contract and obviously are keeping their jobs so who are we to judge how management treats them?
richard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2010, 10:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Viperette! is Team Raw is on a distinguished road

I already realized Santino isn't a joke like I thought. And of course I understand that Evan and other jobbers are happy with their careers, but I'll always hope they get a push. They deserve it, even if they don't mind where they're at.
Viperette! is Team Raw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2010, 10:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Wrestling Section User is on a distinguished road

why do fans overrate him here he isn't that good shut the fuck up
Wrestling Section User is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2010, 10:52 PM   #4 (permalink)
the
Jobber

the is on a distinguished road

I don't say i hate wwe superstars or anything because i know its their job. Im only 13 and i know that
the is offline   Reply With Quote