ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why do people think that PG is the problem?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Oct 2010, 03:43 PM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

TheViper is on a distinguished road
Default Why do people think that PG is the problem?

I was watching a video recently which stated that its not PG's fault and i agree in 2007 when WWE was not PG everyone was saying it was crap and the worst year in WWE and that was before PG, TNA is getting crap as well and they aren't PG also people's actions and reactions have changes as so if someone bled in the old days The whole crowd would be excited but Nowadays no-one payed that much notice. Personally i think the reason WWE Isn't as good is because of the fact that they make one wrestler (the favourite) the best instead of causing a proper realistic fight where the favourite doesn't always win

What do you think?
TheViper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2010, 03:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

WrestlingConcepts is on a distinguished road

since PG has started WWE getting very shit when is this fucking PG gonna end so we can have some proper wrestling going on

Register at WrestlingConcepts.info for WWE,MMA,UFC Downloads and Live Streams including tomorrow nights WWE Bragging Rights 2010 PPV so register now.
WrestlingConcepts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2010, 03:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Jellyjook is on a distinguished road

Because PG is an easy aspect of wrestling to blame, and the ignorant IWC marks attack it because they're not intelligent enough to figure out that the PG era has nothing to do with the actual wrestling match quality.
Jellyjook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2010, 03:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

ca$h is on a distinguished road

I agree with u but WWE making John Cena change the name FU to Attitude adjustment, was gay. That's not the only thing they changed. TNA isn't PG, it's not as good as WWE. The true is, you can only stay at the top for so long.
ca$h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2010, 04:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

?i?? ? h??m???l is on a distinguished road

The PG Era isn't all that bad as people make it out to be people only complain about it because of the Attitude Era. I call the people who hate the PG era hypocrites because if they hate it so much then why do they watch it every week on television and buy tickets to the shows it cant be that bad if they are spending money and time on it. Then you try and point them to Indies and then they have a problem with that, wrestling fans will NEVER be happy. WWE being PG has nothing to do with there creative team being predictable, boring and stale. WWE can be more edger with the PG rating but Vince only cares about the money. What alot of people fail to realize what does the rating have to do with the booking team booking great matches and feuds that will entertain us.
?i?? ? h??m???l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2010, 04:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

CeNexus is on a distinguished road

I completely agree with u about the wrestler being the favourite look at john cena he has been a face for say like 4 to 5 years we get bored by just watching the same superstar compete week after week and now there is orton who is the new face off wwe although i respect john and orton and am a fan of both the superstar but we still get bored and the other thing is story writing it has become so much predictable that there is not much of a interest like we all knew that john was joining the nexus after HIAC

Hope i helped
CeNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2010, 04:16 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

? ??? ? is on a distinguished road

It's PG fault as much as anything. PG has made creative writers lazy an pretty much nothing can be done in stories because of it.

But to be honest it's because no one wants to really go further into why wwe is turning to crap. I personally think it's being revived on Smackdown apart from Big Show who is an utter disgrace.
? ??? ? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2010, 04:18 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Chortle85 is on a distinguished road

Their argument is that blood,violence and swearing is what makes wrestling wrestling.When the fact is WCW beat us in the ratings for a year straight they weren't pg 13.All the way across the board, our lowest ppv numbers were the PG-13 era.They also don't understand the impact of the chris benoit situation in regards to wrestling.How smart would the WWE be to continue to promote the violent aspect of wrestling when something like that happened?
Chortle85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2010, 04:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

sting is on a distinguished road

IDk.
sting is offline   Reply With Quote