ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Can somebody explain to be what's going on with the Beautiful People in TNA?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Oct 2010, 10:16 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

TyDaGuy is on a distinguished road
Default Can somebody explain to be what's going on with the Beautiful People in TNA?

I'm really confused. I remember Angelina, Madison, and Skye together. Then, Angelina got hurt and they recruited Lacey. When Angelina came back she turned face and attacked all of them. Since then I haven't watched much TNA and I pop in every so often and I'm incredibly confused. I remember a time when Madison Rayne became a heel and Skye and Lacey became a face with Angelina. But then Tara came back as a heel with Madison. Why was Tara a heel now? Wasn't she just a face? Anyway, now it seems that Angelina, Skye, and Lacey are all heel again? The segment with Katie Lea on TNA showed the 3 of them calling that girl (IDK who she is) a bitch, etc. Someone give me a little timeline since the point where Angelina returned and attacked Lacey and the girls to now. Please? I need help! Thanks
TyDaGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2010, 10:18 AM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

Peter D - representing East Asia is on a distinguished road

well after what you said at the beginning, madison rayne recruited tara without telling velvet and lacey 1st, then all got out of hands since madison was the knockouts champion, then velvet got back together with angelina(they became a face) and recruited lacey, tara apparently owes alot of madison, because it was madison who brang back tara to tna(they are both heels) and mrs tessmacher wanted the beautiful people to teach her how to wrestle, then velvet and angelina wasn't happy about it and f*cked her off and after velvet lacey went out of the room for a lil bit, katie lea(known as winter on tna) said she was a big fan of angelina and angelina was abit confused, then when velvet came back in, winter dissappeared and then velvet was like who was you talking to..., you must be dreaming to angelina
Peter D - representing East Asia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2010, 10:23 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?The Bio-Haza?d?? Hardy in TNA! is on a distinguished road

TBP were feuding w/ Angelina a bit then they started feuding w/ all the other girls when they won all the titles.

They lost them then Madison started acting weird hired a mystery person. Velvet got mad said no more ppl in their group. Velvet attacked the mystery person when Madison v. Angelina Love was happening. Velvet said she Ang werent friends. Madison the Mystery got back at them both by attacking them.

Velvet Ang came out hugged said they missed each other.

Then Madison Mysery lady came out they brawled.

So TBP = Sky, Love Von Erich

While Tara (Mystery Lady) Rayne are now a team.
?The Bio-Haza?d?? Hardy in TNA! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2010, 10:30 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

The Master is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to The Master

Currently it seems the BP are assciated with JWOW from Jersey Shore and they are feuding with 2 other jokers who are rip-offs from JS. Mickie James / Tara / and Madison Rayne it seems are going to feud over the Knockouts Title that Tara layed down for 2 weeks ago and gave to Madison Rayne. Katie Lea appeared for the first time last week so I'm not sure where she is going to fit in yet. Sorry if you're more confused now than before, I really don't get the whole Jersey Shore thing myself.
The Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2010, 10:34 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Gabby is on a distinguished road

I really don't understand what Lacey is doing with TBP becasue I though that the Orginal Beautiful People with Love and Sky but its just the three of them?
Gabby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2010, 10:38 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Hamilton is on a distinguished road

Thier sexy
Hamilton is offline   Reply With Quote