ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Could the Undertaker persona make impossible for him becoming a manager for a wrestler or even a

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Oct 2010, 01:08 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Raiden is on a distinguished road
Default Could the Undertaker persona make impossible for him becoming a manager for a wrestler or even a

broadcaster? Upon of Undertaker retiring from in-ring competition could he fit well in a manager's role some young wrestler to help get him over,or would his presence cast too much of a shadow for the guy he is managing to gain much of a benefit.

Also what about becoming a good color commentator.During his ABA days he did a fairly good job on the mic.Also he was more able to put over people such as Lesner during that time.

Well as a manager depending on the wrestlers gimmick going could work.I mean if the guy has a dark persona that could possiably make it where Taker doesn't have to make a transition out of the Deadman.

I could see Tasker managing someone like former Meliki character and of helped move that a long.You must not of watched wrestling when being a manager was very respectable.Most managers where great wrestlers during their time too.Fugi and Harley Race to name a few held championships.
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2010, 01:18 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The American Pride is on a distinguished road

You're actually saying that The Undertaker has fairly good mic skills? Are you mentally retarded or just plain blond? The Undertaker's mic skills are magnificent, ONE OF A KIND. Have you ever heard some of his promos?
The American Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2010, 01:21 AM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Chicago Knight is on a distinguished road

No.Not impossible.He could still pull off being a manager.Like the Emperor to Darth Vader or The Master to the members of the Dungeon.
Chicago Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2010, 01:28 AM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Rassling Fundamentals is on a distinguished road

Well you could easily compare this to Mick Foley who is a completely different persona than Cactus Jack....Undertaker would have to do a slow transition into being normal again and from there go into the next phase of his career be it broadcaster, manager, that-weird-guy-who-does-the-missing-thumb-magic-trick.
Rassling Fundamentals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2010, 01:32 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Sharky is on a distinguished road

No its really not impossible that the Undertaker's persona could be a managar for a wrestler / broadcaster. But seriously why would the Undertaker be a manager of another wrestler?

I would rather have him retire peacefully then managing another wrestler...

Its like the Great Khali managing DASHING Cody Rhodes come on seriously? i hope this nevver happens.
Sharky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Oct 2010, 01:40 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Insanity_s Requiem is on a distinguished road

Well, it isn't impossible for either a manager or broadcaster, but really, I don't think WWE would use him as such after he retires. In my opinion, I think that, if he stays in the company after retiring, he would be used as either head trainer, part of creative, or as a road agent. More than likely, it would be road agent due to the respect he has in the locker room.
Insanity_s Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote