ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

what ever happen to evan bourne's push and the uso's and the hart dynasty feud?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Oct 2010, 08:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

It_s A Jersey Thing is on a distinguished road
Default what ever happen to evan bourne's push and the uso's and the hart dynasty feud?

seems to me that vince cares too much about cena and the undertaker rather then his future
It_s A Jersey Thing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2010, 08:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

The Animalistic-Viper LP23 is on a distinguished road

- I have no idea man. I though Bourne was gonna be US Champion by Summerslam. But don't worry when he returns early 2011, He'll get a push. WWE knows Bourne is one of the most talented Superstars on the Roster.

- The Tag Team Division has died in the WWE. Maybe if the Dudebusters would've gotten involved with Dynasty Uso's. We would've seen a Modern EC vs Dudleyz vs. Hardyz.
The Animalistic-Viper LP23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2010, 09:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
I Says Pardon?!

The Bad Guy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to The Bad Guy

Vince McMahon loves big guys, and $hits on the smaller guys. Don't believe me? Why does he keep Khali around, but made a mockery of the Cruiserweight division even though they had all the talent in the world? Except for Rey, they haven't had anyone as champ who was under 200 lbs. Bourne is just a casualty of McMahon's favoritism.

As for the Uso's v. the Harts, WWE don't give a flying fvck about the tag team division, and the only feuds they care to continue are centered around the title. The Harts aren't champs anymore, so the feud was pointless in their eyes.
The Bad Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2010, 09:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

p.k. subban is on a distinguished road

i don't know what happen top bourn's push. the way the usu's came in they should of had a real fued with the hart dynasty, but that change after drew macintyre and cody rhodes came.
p.k. subban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2010, 09:17 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Jimmy Balloon is on a distinguished road

You are correct sunshine.

Vince is already bored of The Harts, and since Bret is all but gone from WWE now you can expect to see them disappear from tv all together.

Evan Bourne has mid card written all over him. He will never get a serious push, despite what some misguided people on here seem to think

You may or may not have noticed that the tag team scene is in a worse state than its been in.....ooooooohhhhhhhhh........ever? Vince doesnt care about it and doesnt see money in it these days
Jimmy Balloon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2010, 09:23 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Phil R-C is on a distinguished road

kmklm
Phil R-C is offline   Reply With Quote