ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Agree or Disagree: If Eric Young Santino weren't joke characters they could actually be...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Oct 2010, 09:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Immortal Monday Night War is on a distinguished road
Default Agree or Disagree: If Eric Young Santino weren't joke characters they could actually be...

...good wrestlers?
Immortal Monday Night War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2010, 09:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

??????? LEVEL 3? ??????? is on a distinguished road

True
??????? LEVEL 3? ??????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2010, 09:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

TJanssen411 is on a distinguished road

True.. EY was just coming into his own as the leader fo World Elite last fall when the Hogan Bischoff signing knocked him off the ladder as W/E merched with MEM and they both fell apart

Santino was doing quite well in WWE until they started pairing him off with Divas
TJanssen411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2010, 10:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Ros.Co is on a distinguished road

EY was a fantastic wrestler when he was seriouse. but he can easily play the joke character i guess thats why they do it.

santino i think enjoys doing what hes doing, he has great ability and he gets more tv time than most. he occasionally gets good victories aswell. he may be a 'joke' character but hes going to be remembered. either for quickest rumble elimination, for winning miss wrestemania,for being clotheslined by snoop doggy dog
Ros.Co is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2010, 10:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The best belt there is is on a distinguished road

I am agree that Eric Young is a good wrestler but i am definitely disagree about Santino Marella as i have seen him as a face when he debuted in WWE but he wasn't that impressive he just won IC Title twice both times it was just a fluke
The best belt there is is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2010, 10:12 PM   #6 (permalink)
AGM
Jobber

AGM is on a distinguished road

Agree. Eric Young used to be better when he was the serious character. Santino Marella was ok when he first won the Intercontinental Championship. Santino needs to quit doing the comic relief completely and show more anger frustration in each storyline when he has a much furiously aggressive villain gimmick.
AGM is offline   Reply With Quote