ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

what do you think wrestling company's need to do to make wrestling what it once was?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Oct 2010, 08:32 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Heart Break Kid is on a distinguished road
Default what do you think wrestling company's need to do to make wrestling what it once was?

Most of us here can all agree that wrestling is boring now. I'm not a big ROH fan I've watched it a couple of times didn't intrest me. WWE is just I don't even wanna say it. All I have to say is F*CK you vince mcmahon. TNA I love TNA but its also becoming boring. Their storylines aren't making it exciting to watch. So what do you think wrestling company's need to do to make wrestling what it used to be?
The Heart Break Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2010, 08:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Captain is on a distinguished road

I have no idea but what you have to remember is when you have been around for as long as WWE have, your not always going to have fresh ideas, they have covered alot of ground and there is not alot they can do now which they haven't already done.
Captain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2010, 08:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

The Rated R Bully is on a distinguished road

Put The Rated R Bully In Charge

I'M The Bull
The Rated R Bully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2010, 08:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

Bobbi is on a distinguished road

Earlier someone asked why people are stuck on the past. This fits. What wrestling used to be is over. Attitude era is gone. I actually like WWE right now. I don't mind the PG thing. The Nexus is a cool storyline. It does make me want to see what happens next.
Bobbi is offline   Reply With Quote