ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do you see the similarities between the WWE HOF and the Y!A Top Contributor Badge?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Oct 2010, 09:27 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

We are Nexus is on a distinguished road
Default Do you see the similarities between the WWE HOF and the Y!A Top Contributor Badge?

They both loose their significance, because it's so easy to earn the status. People like Koko B. Ware and Pete Rose are inducted, and they're even considering an induction of Goldberg? They must be smoking some bad shit. At the same time, everyone in the WS is getting top contributor badges. Is there really any point with it when everyone can easily get it in 2-3 weeks?
We are Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2010, 09:33 AM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Chicago Knight is on a distinguished road

No.

According to past Hall of Fame ceremonies,the inductees don't even have to be people who ever worked there.However,in order to get a Badge,one must actually participate here.
Chicago Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2010, 09:37 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Sunshine (N-6) is on a distinguished road

I've never accepted that Pete Rose was a part of the Hall of Fame, but Koko B. Ware had a great following in the 80s so I think he deserves to be in the HoF. As far as the top contributor badge goes, the only people who complain about them are the people who don't have them. Yes, they're fairly easy to get and have no real significance, but I wouldn't compare it to the WWE HoF where most superstars wrestle for years and put their lives on the line just for entertainment. It's just my opinion but 95% of the people in the WWE HoF deserve to be there, unlike the handful of people who deserve a TC badge.
Sunshine (N-6) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2010, 09:42 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Tony(My WWE owner)DX2 is on a distinguished road

I think it is easier to get a Top Contributor badge in a short few weeks, while, it is hard to get in the WWE Hall of Fame.

The people currently in, did what they did/do for like, 20 to 50 years.

Start their careers over, I'm not even born yet.

People like The Rock/Stone Cold Steve Austin/Ric Flair, they waited 20-40 years to get in that class.

On yahoo answers, you wait, 2 to 4 weeks for a TC badge.
Tony(My WWE owner)DX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2010, 09:47 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The American Pride is on a distinguished road

Yeah, I see the similarities.
The American Pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2010, 09:58 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

janan janan is on a distinguished road

I see the similarities.
janan janan is offline   Reply With Quote