ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

(Possible SPOILER inside) Will IWC's lifetime wish for Cena to turn heel be granted by him ending

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Oct 2010, 01:53 AM   #1 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

The Clown Prince of Crime is on a distinguished road
Default (Possible SPOILER inside) Will IWC's lifetime wish for Cena to turn heel be granted by him ending

The Streak? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...1010035AAurxOh

BQ: Do u think Cena ending The Streak at WM 27 by aligning himself with Vince will top Hogan's 1996 heel turn as the best heel turn ever?

3 stars, 0 answers.

This question is blessed....
The Clown Prince of Crime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2010, 02:05 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

sudhakar is on a distinguished road

dont worry the streak will not end...cena is not deserved for tat
sudhakar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2010, 02:08 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Pook S? Has Returned is on a distinguished road

I'd rather have Cena turn heel, face Taker at Mania and lose, I like Cena however if he ends the streak I'd be really disappointed. Whoever ends the streak should be a veteran, like HHH or a long-time rival.

BQ: No doubt it will, Now that Cena has a big fanbase his heel turn will be the biggest heel turn since the WWF changed to WWE in 2002.
Pook S? Has Returned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2010, 02:16 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

-??. G?O?- -T7 Icons- is on a distinguished road

It could be..but this would just piss the IWC off more..yes most of us want Cena to turn heel, but ending the streak would just be too much! It would just make us hate him more..if Vince wants Cena to be the biggest heel ever, then this would definitely be the thing to do..most of Cena's haters want him to turn heel so they can at least kind of like him again, but if this is the way that WWE turns him heel, it's going to make pretty much EVERYONE hate him..it would just be crazy to watch and i wouldn't like to see him end the streak..i actually wouldn't want to see anybody end the streak, it's just too prestigious and historic..but hey like they say, be careful what you wish for..and if this happens the IWC is going to be haunted by that saying for a very long time!

BQ: Definitely..him teaming with Vince to end the streak is WAY bigger than Hogan's heel turn..it's going to be at the grandest stage of them all and he would be cheating his way to ending an illustrious streak that The Undertaker has taken years to achieve..people would hate him so much..he would get more Heat than Miami!
-??. G?O?- -T7 Icons- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2010, 02:17 AM   #5 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

TJanssen411 is on a distinguished road

I think Vince recognizes the Streak as Sacred... its been rumored that its been a contractual obligation for the last 6 or 7 years so I don't see it ending -- IF they were to ever break the streak I think they'd have Taker Retire and go into the Hall of Fame first so if nothing else they can still claim he retired Undefeated at Mania -- kind of like how they still say MitB win = Championship even though Kennedy (Anderson) dropped the case to Edge to cover for injury

B: I don't see Vince reprising his role as Evil Mr.McMahon... he's been weening himself off of TV and being an A Hole when he is on, so making himself s central part of a Main Event Angle at Mania goes against that.

More likely I see Cena's heel turn, especially given the current Landscape, to come during his time w/ Nexus. I could very well see him splitting Nexus into his personal 'Chain Gang' and a B squad which will be sent back to development, turned face or 'future endeavored'

-- I'd guess the turn would come at Survivor Series, with fracture of Nexus to take place through Rumble and possibly into Chamber and then from Chamber they set up something that pits Cena vs Taker @ Mania if that is in fact the Match

if my scenario is correct, the options are

A. Taker has Cena beat clean, but the ref is distracted by Chain Gang (his fans have been Cenation since he's been face, using the Chain Gang name is a throwback to his last heel run, ad works well as a faction name... also clearly defines new group under Cena from Nexus) ... Cena comes back and KOs Taker w/ a loaded punch...

so

A1. they can go with a DQ or restart, having the ref see the foreign object right before or after the 3 count, or

A2. have Cena get the win... with the Fans Knowing Taker had him beat, and only lost due to the weapon and the numbers advantage

B. Taker gets a weapon to even the odds, accidentally takes outtheh Ref, gets DQ'd -- streak ended but Taker is Never Pinned at Mania -- which is another Semantics game WWE likes to play
TJanssen411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Oct 2010, 02:26 AM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

MIDO_92 is on a distinguished road

I think Cena will earn more respect and love from kids and some fans if he defeated The Undertaker at Wrestlemania
MIDO_92 is offline   Reply With Quote