ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Is anyone else a former TNA fan, but not anymore due to Hogan's neo-WCW? And did you know of this?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Oct 2010, 07:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

Rusty Steele has Cena-nuff! is on a distinguished road
Default Is anyone else a former TNA fan, but not anymore due to Hogan's neo-WCW? And did you know of this?

http://www.cagesideseats.com/2010/9/...ment-of-talent

TNA's been going downhill lately, since HOGAN has gotten there... He did away with the classic 6-sided ring, and now it's all focusing on former WWE and WCW guys instead of TNA's own talent. And they seem to think that wrestling shouldn't be the focus of a wrestling show. Their show last week, October 14th, 2010... Was HORRIBLE. Not counting the one match during Reaction, there wasn't even 10 minutes of total wrestling time in a 2-hour show. And after reading the link above... That was the final straw for me. I'm not gonna watch TNA for a while, after all this. Maybe if they're in danger they can get Paul Heyman in to help and turn the company around, like they were supposed to. What do all of you think of this?

Jburgh20. Anderson and the Pope were also former WWE guys. Mr. Kennedy and Elijah Burke.

ALL HAIL ANDERSON, you totally missed the point of the question.

J.S.R.G., I was asking your opinions on everything I talked about including that link.
Rusty Steele has Cena-nuff! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2010, 07:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Jburgh20 is on a distinguished road

Im still watching but totally agree with you. Flair and Hogan will just not LET IT GO. Its so frustrating and I just wanna see guys like samoa joe, Aj styles, the pope, and anderson win the title. The wwe got alot of wcw guys back in the day and they got pushed over some old wwf/e guys so I believe that hogan, flair, and biscoff are a cancer to tna.
Jburgh20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2010, 07:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

J.S.R.G. is on a distinguished road

So are you asking if we aren't TNA fans, but are not TNA Fans twice?
J.S.R.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2010, 07:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

King is on a distinguished road

I KNOW RIGHT IT FKN PISS ME OFF THAT THE TNA ORIGINAL TALENTS THE ONE WHO BUILD TNA TODAY ONLY TO BE TREATED LIKE TRASH FK HOGAN FK BISCHOFF FK FLAIR HELL THEY'RE NO RUSSO AND FK YOU DIXIE FOR SIGNING HOGAN! (jk Dixie is a nice lady but she doesn't really know how to run a professional wrestling company other then the financial part of it)
King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2010, 07:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

kathy is on a distinguished road

TNA in my opinion is better than WWE regardless
kathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2010, 07:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Mick is on a distinguished road

I agree the show was horrible last week, but not with much else you've said. I am a bit disappointed in how they decided to work the current storyline, but aside from that, I got no serious problems with TNA.

Your statement about Hogan just pushing has-beens from WWE and WCW is BS. WWE has their fingers everywhere, in all the pies, and it's hard to find great young talent that hasn't been associated with one of the 3 main promotions nowadays. TNA has a hell of a lot more fresh faces pushed as main eventers than WWE. They also have no SuperCena, SuperOrton, or SuperTaker. Everyone in TNA jobs and pushes new guys at least once in awhile. AJ Styles practically carried that company by himself for years, and even he's been pushing every midcarder in sight lately.

Don't bitch about how TNA recycles talent and buries new guys until you see someone like Morrison, Truth, Miz, etc, EVER beat Cena in a clean match. Jericho beat Rock and Stone Cold in the same fucking night, and they won't even let him have a clean 1v1 win on Cena.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2010, 08:00 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

REDSKINrey . is on a distinguished road

that show sucked but if they do it again i will quit watching it too
REDSKINrey . is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2010, 08:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Human Suplex Machine(Account 1) is on a distinguished road

October 14th edition was basically an aftermath of there biggest ppv so why so shocked there wasnt a whole lot wrestling on that edition like one show with lack of wrestling and its the worst show on tv lol. I like both wwe and tna and both have major flaws. I dunno if you noticed every tna wrestler is not tna home grown wrestler they made names for themseleves in other promotions before going to tna. Did you not know AJ styles was on the wcw roster during the end and did you not know he was part of the WWA promotion? No everybody on the roster got started else where some from wcw from wwe some from ecw and some ROH. Most of tna orignals were part of the wcw promotion even Christopher Daniels i know hes not there now but im making a point. Thats all tna was and always been a group of wrestlers from other promotions but put in a promotion entirely new. And last ive heard the 4 sided ring was the classic tradional wrestling ring not the 6 sided rign that is not a classic ring and it sure as hell aint tradtional it makes you think they support MMA more then they did wrestling. BTW did you think wwe also has home grown talent and did you not know there top stars are some people that didnt make it wcw like Chris Jericho, Benoit, Eddie, Triple H, undertaker, Stone cold steve austin were all rejects of wcw that were finally made into stars but however when tna tries to make a star out of a former wwe wrestler its stupid doesnt make a whole lot of sense to me. And really stop blaming Hogan and Bischoff for sh*t because its not all them because theres one person at the end of the day that calls all the shots and approves everything and that is Dixie Carter she's the boss she calls the shots and has a say in every decision made so stop blaming others and blame the one person that doesnt do her job correctly Dixie Carter. BTW yall have way to much faith in Paul Heyman if he was such a great promoter ecw would still be in buisness today and why the hell would they be dumb enough hire him when his demands were that he has complete control of the company if he were to be hired, the company would been dead by now dont get me wrong Paul had a company and was creative genious but as a business man he was one of the worst and thats why his company is dead today.
Human Suplex Machine(Account 1) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Oct 2010, 08:11 PM   #9 (permalink)
Jobber

Port Adelaide F.C is on a distinguished road

Your dribbling out of that ill informed mouth of yours chump. You dribble that they are focusing on ex wwe talent what a load of bs 99% of them never got there start in the WWE you clown. Hardy, Anderson Morgan got there start in the WWE who else lol

TNA is awesome right now the only thing that would make it better is more tv time but with young dumb wwe sheep like you around that prob wont change until you grow up a bit
Port Adelaide F.C is offline   Reply With Quote