ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

of all time, who is more talented(wwe/f poll)?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Oct 2010, 11:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Alexis B(Holybell) is on a distinguished road
Default of all time, who is more talented(wwe/f poll)?

the undertaker or edge

christian or chris jericho

john morrison or gregory helmes

matt hardy or kofi kingston

shawn micheals or cm punk

the miz or the rock

billy kidman or rey mysterio

bret hart or eddie guerrero

tyson kidd or evan bourne

btw if you don't know a couple just say you don't know and i will still give you best answer as long as you answer most of them. thanks.
Alexis B(Holybell) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Oct 2010, 11:12 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

kane 316 is on a distinguished road

undertaker

y2j

morrison

hardy

hbk

the rock

rey

bret

kid
kane 316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Oct 2010, 11:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Rise Together is on a distinguished road

The Undertaker. Edge is very close.

Y2J. he's just amazing.

John Morrison. he is getting into the upper mid card.

Matt Hardy. He's been there longer. Kofi will be more succesful because Kofi will one day be a world champion.

Shawn Michaels. He would steal the show if he was the main event or in the dark match.

The Rock. The Rock is better on the mic and in the ring and had a more wrestler look to him.

Rey Mysterio. He accomplished more and is a big name and can still put on great matches.

R.I.P Eddie but I would have to go with the Excellence of Execution. The Hitman Bret Hart

Evan Bourne. He is going to be a star. I just know it. I think he is going to be the next Jeff Hardy.
Rise Together is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Oct 2010, 11:22 PM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

Koumidiator WRW VLR OS is on a distinguished road

The Undertaker, his duration in the company as a main eventer and as a legend, is something incredible. His gimmick, the aura that this guy spreads. He is an inspiration for many many young wrestlers.

Chris Jericho, he is one of the best technicals of all time, as well as on the mic. Christian is awesome but Jericho is even better.

John Morrison. Both good wrestlers, Morrison is more impressive, Helms is good, but he wasnt doing much of *jaw-dropping* moves like Morrison does at times.

Matt Hardy. Good wrestler but he doesnt have the whole package that WWE is looking for, in their wrestlers-champions(for the two bigger titles i mean). He lacks of mic skills and charisma in my opinion.

HBK. One of the biggest legends in history, as well as a very good and passionate wrestler. I love CM Punk and he has a great wrestling background in ROH, he is very interesting and he deserves everything he's got so far in his WWE career, but HBK is a level by himself.

The Rock. I find Miz annoying. He surely has improved himself a lot since the day he signed with the WWE, but The Rock was very entertaining. A showman and everyone has enjoyed his promos and his matches.

Rey Mysterio. Kidman is underrated and very enjoyable to watch. Mysterio is very charismatic. Only the fact that he succeeded in the WWE speaks by itself. Something that it is difficult considering that many lucha libre wrestlers have failed in the WWE, which were even better than Mysterio.

Bret Hart. He is one of the 2-3 best technical wrestlers of all time. Never botched a move, always perfect executioner. As much as i love Eddie Guerrero who was amazingly entertaining, Bret is better.

Evan Bourne. I like his style and pace. He can be impressive. They need to bring back the cruiserweight title, we would see some pretty interesting bouts over it.
Koumidiator WRW VLR OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Oct 2010, 11:27 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Prasdana(ywa-20) is on a distinguished road

The Undertaker

Chris Jericho

John Morrison

Matt Hardy

Shawn Michaels

The Rock

Rey Mysterio

Eddie Guerrero

Evan Bourne
Prasdana(ywa-20) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Oct 2010, 11:32 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?The Bio-Haza?d?? Tampa Bay Rays! is on a distinguished road

Edge- Undertaker is a legend, but I prefer the harcore style of Edge

Chris Jericho- I respect Christian all, but he really isnt Cpt. Charisma, he doenst have that much. But Y2J can play the role of heel or face get a large reaction.

John Morrison- I love both these men, but JoMo just has something that Helms doesnt

Matt Hardy- My all time fav, no explanation

HBK- I like HBK while in his prime, his late days, not too much

The Rock- The Miz is a fav, but he pisses me off

Billy Kidman

Eddie G- Not b/c hes dead, but b/c hes more entertaining

Tyson Kidd
?The Bio-Haza?d?? Tampa Bay Rays! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Oct 2010, 11:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Madness, Yeah, Dig it is on a distinguished road

1 undertaker (hes done so many things most big men cant do)

2 Jericho (jericho has been technically sound almost his whole career, christan has became very polished but he hasnt been this polished his whole career)

3 Morrison

4 Hardy (if you ask this in a couple of years I may change my mind, Hardy has been such a huge contributer to tag team wrestling and had some great moments)

5 HBK (easily one of the greatest big match performers of all time)

6 The Rock (rock or miz, really? I dont think anybody is going to answer miz over the rock, lol)

7 mysterio (there was a time when kidman was great, i dont know what happened but those two really helped launch each other, they were great together and really put cruiserweight wrestling on the map in America.

8 Bret Hart (Hart bloodlines and Dungeon Trained, nuff said)

9 Evan Bourne (very talented and worked really hard to even get a spot through the indies, Japan, TNA and ROH despite his size. most people dont relize hes been around since 2000 and got his wrestlers licence at 17 years old)
Madness, Yeah, Dig it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Oct 2010, 11:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
Young Noob

soul m is on a distinguished road

the undertaker is because of how loyal and great hes been to the wwe for quite a long time, there's quite a few guys who ain't far behind, but also guys like pat patterson and arn anderson who work hard away from the tv camera's deserve praise as well in the wwe.
soul m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Oct 2010, 11:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Straight ?dge eniGma is on a distinguished road

Undertaker

Chris Jericho

John Morrison

Matt Hardy

a tie, but ill say CM Punk coz hes my favourite

The Rock

Rey Mysterio

Eddie Guerrero

Evan Bourne
Straight ?dge eniGma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Oct 2010, 11:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Dirk4123 is on a distinguished road

Taker

Christian

Helmes

Kingston

Shawn Michaels

The Rock

Rey

Bret Hart

Bourne
Dirk4123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Oct 2010, 11:57 PM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Kieran is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Kieran

The Undertaker

Chris Jericho

John Morrison

Kofi Kingston

Shawn Michaels

The Rock

Rey Mysterio

Bret Hart

Evan Bourne
Kieran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Oct 2010, 12:02 AM   #12 (permalink)
Jobber

PEEP#1LITA is on a distinguished road

The Undertaker- I think he is better than Edge. Don't get me wrong here,I LOVE edge and i am a huge edgehead and he is very talented,he used to be a really good wrestler,but now he is alright but he has really good mic skills and charisma and he is very entertaining. However,I do think that The Undertaker is better. He is 45 years old and he is still a great performer. His match against Kane was really good and BOTH of his matches against Shawn Michaels at Wresltemania were great. Despite all these injuries,and his age,The Phenom is still a good wrestler. Edge has slowed down in the ring,Taker has still got it.

Chris Jericho- I am a huge PEEP and a huge Jerichoholic. But I have to go with Chris Jericho. He is a better wrestler than Christian,he has better mic skills and more charisma and I think he is more entertaining as well. Don't get me wrong here,Christian is a really good wrestler aswell,he does technical and highflying manuevers,he is also good on the mic and has charisma(they don't call him captain charisma for nothing lol) but Jericho is just overall better.

Gregory Helms- John Morrison is a good wreslter,but Gregory Helms is a lot better in the ring and on the mic. I honestly think that JOMO should improve on the mic...especially as a face,as a heel his mic skills are better though.

Matt Hardy- I am saying this because you saidof all time. Back in the days,when Matt Hardy was a part of a tag team with Jeff(and Lita) he was really good. The TLC matches were great and very entertaining. He isn't as good in the ring as he was before though. But at the moment,Kofi Kingston is definelty more talented. He is really exciting and he is a good wreslter,with charisma and decent mic skills. But of all time,I choose Matt.

Shawn Michaels- He is one of the best superstars in WWE history. He was a really good wrestler and an amazing performer,the showstopper and he always stole the show. He was a complete package of wrestling skills,charisma,mic skills,good heel and face,and entertaining. He is definetly one of the best. CM Punk is great too,and one of the best superstars at the moment. He is gold on the mic,and he is a great wrestler. But HBK has a bigger legacy,and for now better then CM Punk.

The Rock- He is also one of the best superstars in WWE history and he made a huge impact. He is arguably the best on the mic,his charisma was off the charts. But as far as wrestling skills go,he was nothing special. He was an above average wreslter,but I think he is generic in the ring. The Miz is average in the ring,but he isn't as good on the mic as The Rock and he hasn't made an impact..yet. I think Rocky is a better wrestler aswell.

Rey Mysterio- I think he is a really entertaining/good wrestler. I remember Billy Kidman,but not much of him..lol.

Bret Hart OR Eddie Guerrero- Umm,this is a tough one. Bret Hart is the better wrestler,but as far as mic skills/charisma goes..Eddie wins. I can't choose this one,there both one of the best.

Tyson Kidd OR Evan Bourne- There both amazing wrestlers. Tyson Kidd is from the legendary Hart Dungeon,and I have seen a few of Evan Bourne's matches as Matt Sydal and I really don't know who to pick. I guess i'll give the slighest edge to Tyson Kidd,he does submission manuevers,technical manuevers,and he is a highflyer..this is a tough one.
PEEP#1LITA is offline   Reply With Quote