ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

John Cena monday night raw?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Oct 2010, 04:48 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Austin_sMommy25 is on a distinguished road
Default John Cena monday night raw?

i'm a BIG BIG John Cena fan Hey does anyone no what happen on monday night raw with John Cena. i watch wwe on sunday i watch the pay per view and John Cena lost his match but i miss monday night because i had no cable and i'm dieing to no what happen. and if anyone can get me a video so that i can see what happen with John Cena that be great.
Austin_sMommy25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Oct 2010, 04:49 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Davian Castanet is on a distinguished road

cena was forced to wear a NEXUS arm band.....he thought he would join and destroy nexus from within.....he took out his tag team partner tarver, who is now injured and out. But the general manager said that cena had to obey his boss from nexus wade barrett or be be fired. So in a royal rumble for the #1 contender. cena had to be the body guard for barrett and at the end when only cena and barrett were left, cena was mad but he had to leave the ring and let Barrett win
Davian Castanet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Oct 2010, 04:53 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Orton_s #1 H8TER is on a distinguished road

He helped Wade Barrett win the Royal Rumble and all the kids started to cry........
Orton_s #1 H8TER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Oct 2010, 05:04 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Million Dollar Man is on a distinguished road

Well,Cena is now part of Nexus.He and Tarver was in a match against Mark Henry and Evan Bourne.

At the end of the match,Cena started attacking Tarver.He was destroying him.He thought he could still destroy Nexus while he's on it.But the GM said he has to follow Barret's orders, or he will be fired from the WWE. And he helped wade barret win the battle royal.So barret faces orton at WWE bragging rights.

Its hard seeing cena like this,with nexus.

www.youtube.com
Million Dollar Man is offline   Reply With Quote