ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Is Vince so out of touch with what wrestling fans want to see that he would actually bring in...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Oct 2010, 11:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
the
Jobber

the is on a distinguished road
Default Is Vince so out of touch with what wrestling fans want to see that he would actually bring in...

...Justin Bieber? Or do you think that this is all being blown way out of proportion, and is just a rumor?
the is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Oct 2010, 11:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

CELTS! is on a distinguished road

A deal hasn't been finalized between Bieber and the WWE, so it's just rumors for now.

Dude, the man booked god on a wrestling show and let grown people kiss his behind before getting blown up in a limo. He's been out of touch with people want in wrestling for a long time now.
CELTS! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Oct 2010, 11:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Evan is on a distinguished road

Its quite stupid but you know what....people will order it and thats all he cares about. If he can get 20 little girls to get their parents to order it he'll do it.
Evan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Oct 2010, 11:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Frank John is on a distinguished road

OK This has GOT out of HAND,

if Justin Bieber would show up in the WWE,

It would probably be for him singing something like the USA Anthem, or the theme song for a PPV. (I totally doubt that he will sing a song for a PPV)
Frank John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Oct 2010, 12:02 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Wrestling Nostalgia is on a distinguished road

he's porbably pulling a Drake and Nicki Minaj. false alarm in other words
Wrestling Nostalgia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Oct 2010, 12:09 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

WE GOTTA BE SN?AKY is on a distinguished road

i would love for bieber to be on RAW... just think, Attitude Adjustment, RKO, punt.. OHH a punt to beiber

i would srsly jiiiizzzzzz
WE GOTTA BE SN?AKY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Oct 2010, 12:12 AM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

The 3xtreme Jeff H@rdy is on a distinguished road

Undertaker will kick his @ss if he came out.
The 3xtreme Jeff H@rdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Oct 2010, 12:18 AM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Opulence, I has it is on a distinguished road

Goodbye, PG era. Hello Disney era. This new era will make the PG era look like ECW and the attitude era combined. I can see it all now, Zac Efron as the WWE champion, The Jonas brothers as the tag champs, Miley Cyrus as the Divas champ, it just gets worse and worse. What else will happen at 'mania? Teletubbies dance contest? Spongebob vs. Squidward? This is horrible. Congrats Mcmahon, congrats. You have taken what used to be a combat sport for real grown men, and turned it into the newest 'tween sensation. I really believe that Justin Bieber is a little girl who dresses like a boy. Where exactly does a no-talent, effeminate, pre-teen girl hearthrob fit in with pro wrestling? Where does it fit in with ANY sport, EVEN soccer and lacrosse?! This is not a middle school dance this is wrestle freakin' mania!

Please, please show us a glimmer of hope. Have Randy punt this little girl into next week, have stone cold come back and stun him. Have Beth glam slam him. Hell, even have Hornswoggle come beat him up! (We all know he could do it) But please, for the love of all that is holy on earth, please start giving a damn about your male fans over the age of 12 that stayed with it from the beginning, show us a little respect and DON'T subject us to this.
Opulence, I has it is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Oct 2010, 12:28 AM   #9 (permalink)
TNA
Jobber

TNA is on a distinguished road

He's not out of touch at all.

He is catering to his demographic.

WWE is PG!!

Biebers fans ARE the WWEs demographic. Makes prefect sense to me. Give your target audience what they want to see.
TNA is offline   Reply With Quote