ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Well guess, Who's Back: I'm a Changed User but What are your thoughs on John Cena on the Nexus?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Oct 2010, 10:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

The Animalistic-Viper LP23 is on a distinguished road
Default Well guess, Who's Back: I'm a Changed User but What are your thoughs on John Cena on the Nexus?

- I think Nexus is going to make Cena go nuts and he's going to indeed turn Heel at WWE Survivor Series Just Demolish Every Superstar in his path. What about you?
The Animalistic-Viper LP23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Oct 2010, 10:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

?i?? ? h??m???l is on a distinguished road

I have not problem with you being back, I just wanted to squash the beef.

It was something that I did not expect I though the obvious thing would for to be John Cena to win and have the Nexus disband, but WWE shocked me by having him joining Nexus, and I agree after awhile I can see John Cena getting tired of trying to do things the good way and eventually take his emotions out on the faces, and he will eventually lead to a heel turn.
?i?? ? h??m???l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Oct 2010, 10:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

OUR SAVIOR CM PUNK is on a distinguished road

hey man!, good to see that your back, you have had a lot of fake user pretend to be you

Yes i can see that happening, i was actually thinking that was going to happen
OUR SAVIOR CM PUNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Oct 2010, 10:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

MarlowCena is on a distinguished road

Welcome back, man. I'm MarlowCena. Anyways, I'd love to see Cena go nuts and destroy everyone. As one of the biggest Cena fans you'll find, that's actually great for me. But at WrestleMania, I don't see Cena in a title picture. My prediction is, he'll face Barrett in some kind of match where nobody can interfere and end up out of Nexus. If not, Cena/Taker at Mania'. And if Cena wins with Nexus interfering, they'll be the biggest group in WWE. Hoping he stays heel when he leaves Nexus and ends up going back WORD LIFE! But yeah, welcome back and there I was.
MarlowCena is offline   Reply With Quote