ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why did WWE get rid of Mickie James because of her weight problems and do you think that she

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Oct 2010, 05:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
A M
Jobber

A M is on a distinguished road
Default Why did WWE get rid of Mickie James because of her weight problems and do you think that she

can sing? Now I know that Chris Jericho is a good singer but do you think that Mickie James can sing since she has a new album out?

Can you give me a star if you like my question, thank you!
A M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Oct 2010, 05:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

BobJr_s Final return is on a distinguished road

yes and no she cant sing.
BobJr_s Final return is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Oct 2010, 05:42 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

soul m is on a distinguished road

YES she can sing, im sure mickie is like a few wrestlers who got sick n tried of the wwe and there controlling ways cant blame her for leaving.
soul m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Oct 2010, 05:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

? Killswitch Engaged ? is on a distinguished road

The Reason she was released was because:

She?s had heat on her at various times throughout her WWE career and some people backstage in WWE felt that she had a a cocky attitude.

She also rubbed people the wrong way after making it clear she wasn?t happy to be drafted to SmackDown last year. Most recently, she was said to be partying pretty hard during WWE?s European tour and overslept on morning ? holding up several of WWE?s tour buses.

The fact that she?s been working on a country music album outside of the auspices of WWE did not help her case either. WWE management doesn't take kindly to their talent doing outside projects while working a full-time WWE schedule.

www.sescoops.com
? Killswitch Engaged ? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Oct 2010, 05:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

CELTS! is on a distinguished road

I haven't heard Mickie sing, sorry.

But it seems like the WWE had other issues with Mickie than just her weight. Mickie wasn't obese or anything, but she looked heavier. The divas have to be a certain weight and look a certain weight, and Mickie just didn't fall into that and/or didn't want to look like an anorexic chick. Kudos to her.
CELTS! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Oct 2010, 05:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
Young Noob

The Rated R Mega Star is on a distinguished road

It was her weight, but as of tonight Mickie seems to be in great shape and she looks sexy.
The Rated R Mega Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Oct 2010, 06:02 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

Coitsta is on a distinguished road

She got released because Batista wanted to kiss her and she wouldn't let him.
Coitsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Oct 2010, 06:07 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

_|053|o|-| is on a distinguished road

The only one of you that is right is Killswitch Engaged. Her firing had nothing to do with her weight, it was because of her less-than-favorable backstage attitude. That's the same reason Serena was fired. The both of them would be very expressive when they weren't happy and were general pains when traveling on the road.

As for Mickie's singing, I'm a fan of country, and I can say it was pretty good. I might buy it if it's cheap, but I ain't paying anything over ten bucks; I'd rather go buy an Iron Maiden CD if I had ten bucks!
_|053|o|-| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Oct 2010, 06:12 PM   #9 (permalink)
Jobber

mrhalloween17268 is on a distinguished road

Various reasons why Mickie James left have already been written prior to me writing this one. Now as far as do I think she can sing? Well, I have listed some of her songs from You Tube in the source below so click on them if you want to hear her sing - which I think is very good. Only thing about those songs that's listed is that it just has a still photo of her instead of a video of her singing. That's fine however, she is easy to look at.

www.youtube.com
mrhalloween17268 is offline   Reply With Quote