ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

WWE Monday Night Raw (Rate The Show) + When will Ezekiel Jackson return?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Oct 2010, 03:58 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

WS Police is on a distinguished road
Default WWE Monday Night Raw (Rate The Show) + When will Ezekiel Jackson return?

Champions

WWE Champion-Shawn Michaels

WWE Unified tag team champions-ShowMiz

WWE United States champion-The Miz

WWE Divas champion-Gail Kim

A video is played of the 30 minute match that Gail Kim and Maryse had last night at Elimination Chamber,but in the end Gail Kim left the new WWE Divas champion,how Chris Jericho won SDs Elimination Chamber to win the World title from Undertaker,and how Shawn Michaels got added to RAWs Chamber and left the new WWE champion.

Promo 1-Tiffany comes out and introduces Kofi Kingston out.She says your opponent Kofi,is RAWs newest acquisition,Vance Archer.

Match 1-Vance Archer(heel) vs Kofi Kingston(face)-winner Kofi Kingston

Promo 2-Maryse and Gail Kim see each other in the locker room.They hug and Maryse congratulates Gail on being the better woman last night.Gail says thanks and offers Maryse a rematch tonight.Maryse accepts,but Alicia Fox and Katie Lea come in.Katie says they cant have a rematch cause tonight they have a tag team match.Maryse asks against who?Alicia says against us.Katie says that neither 1 of them should be Divas champion cause they are just girls.Alicia says tonight us women will beat you girls.They leave.Gail says to Maryse lets get ready.

Match 2-MVP(face) vs Big Show(heel) with Miz commentating-Miz says no man in the WWE,let alone the world can outpower my partner the Big Show-winner Big Show-They celebrate with the tag titles and US title

Promo 3-HHH congratulates Shawn on winning the Elimination Chamber last night even though he wasnt originally in it.Shawn says Im not glad what happened to Cena,but Im glad I took his spot.HHH says look,Shawn,now that you are WWE champion there is gonna be a hunt for your title man.He says we lost the WWE Unified tag team titles to ShowMiz recently.Look,if DX wants to be remembered,and make WrestleMania history,we need to face each other 1 on 1 at WM for the WWE championship.Zack Ryder and Rosa Mendes come in.Zack says he doesnt know if Shawn knows that tonight we face each other for the WWE championship,but he will win his 1st WWE championship.HBK says who are you,are you Sheamus.HHH says no,I thought Sheamus was whiter!HBK says yeah,you're right Hunter.Zack says people will take me seriously after tonight.Sheamus comes in.He says he doesnt care which 1 of you 2 losers win tonight,but next week,Im going to take in my rematch clause.Zack and Rosa,and Sheamus leave.HHH says see,the losers are after your title.

Match 3-Randy Orton(face) vs John Cena(face)-winner cleanly,Randy Orton-Afterwards they shake hands,but they are ambushed by Legacy.Legacy stands tall over Cena and Orton.

Match 4-WWE title-Zack Ryder accompanied by Rosa Mendes vs Shawn Michaels-HHH is doing commentary,HBK dominates a large part of match.On outside,Ryder takes control.He spits in HHHs face.HHH tries to enter ring but ref wont let him.HBK looks to superkick Zack,but Rosa low blows Shawn outside of refs vision and Zack hits the Zack attack and makes the pin-winner and new WWE champion,Zack Ryder-Sheamus comes in afterwards and gives Zack a bicycle kick,then a powerbomb.Rosa checks on Zack.

BQ- How was Impact tonight?
WS Police is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Oct 2010, 04:03 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

? ??? ? is on a distinguished road

I give it a 7.5 good show I like the whole thing really it's good.

Big Zeke has been in two Dark Matchs and should return within the month I hear. Hopefully he will be a monster heel.
? ??? ? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Oct 2010, 04:20 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Dbn JM Fn ( Team Smackdown) is on a distinguished road

Amazing Episode

Make more .... Keep it up 8.5.

Ezekiel Jackson is unknown from when to return but i think it is starting of the 2011 year as if he would return or royal rumble by me guess.

BQ-

It was pretty good. Have to give it a 7.5.

I would have given a bigger rating but Abyss just messed up the Battle royal eliminating more than half of the contenders but still really happy that kurt won and mickie was here today.
Dbn JM Fn ( Team Smackdown) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Oct 2010, 04:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

cubanogrande2001 is on a distinguished road

i cant wait to see big zeke reek absolute HAVOK when he comes back. He will interfiere a match and tear someone up and the crowd will be in total shock!!!

Remember me??? Lol!!!
cubanogrande2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Oct 2010, 04:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

sks03f045 is on a distinguished road

1) Kingston would pin Archer after a Boom Box.

2) Show would pin MVP after a Horizontal Powerslam.

3) Orton would pin Cen after a Hunting RKO.

4) HBK would pin Ryder after a Reverse Atomic Drop.
sks03f045 is offline   Reply With Quote