ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What i think will happen with the Nexus Storyline with Cena?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Oct 2010, 10:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

NeXus or Against us! is on a distinguished road
Default What i think will happen with the Nexus Storyline with Cena?

Okay heres what my prediction for the nexus/cena storyline will play out

For the next few weeks, cena will continue to try and worm his way out of nexus by not helping them.. then each week, otunga trys to talk some sense into cena about nexus being not so bad. then at either bragging rights or Survivor series.. have nexus(including cena VS a Team of WWE superstars. Then have the stipulation that if Nexus loses, Cena can leave nexus. then for the match, make it an elimination match.. then have cena the last man left for nexus vs lets say mark henry or something... then when mark henry offers to cover cena for a 3 count.. cena goes to do it.. and lets mark henry come closer then decides to hit henry with an attitude adjustment and win it for the nexus.. therefore officially turning cena heel and have him celebrate with nexus
NeXus or Against us! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Oct 2010, 10:27 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

michael h is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to michael h

Quite like your answer, TS.

I too think that Cena needs to turn heel at some point during his Nexus stay. I think it would be good if, ultimately, it comes down to John Cena fighting Wade Barrett for control of the Nexus. If Cena wins, they become his Chain Gang, and we get to see some Thuganomics.

Trouble is, i don't think WWE can push themselves to full heel turn Cena. The guy makes too much money as a face. He'll probably find a way out sooner rather than later.
michael h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Oct 2010, 10:32 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Your Future World Champ is on a distinguished road

Good but lets hope they doesn't make nexus faces for the sake of keeping the face cena
Your Future World Champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Oct 2010, 10:37 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Drizzy is on a distinguished road

That would be crazy!
Drizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Oct 2010, 10:43 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Lecter is on a distinguished road

Though it is good storyline, it is a risky gamble with Cena being big in the merchandise. Yet it worked out for Hogan in WCW when he formed the NWO. It would keep Nexus a bit fresh but then they would need to make a new top face for RAW.

Plus there might be a fight for leadership between Cena and Barrett.
Lecter is offline   Reply With Quote