ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

jeff hardy shoots on cm punk/and his brothers youtube videos.?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Oct 2010, 03:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

pretty boy is on a distinguished road
Default jeff hardy shoots on cm punk/and his brothers youtube videos.?

saying matt loves to go on youtube that's who he is, as for cm punk jeff said he did'nt act like he deserved to be fueding with jeff, despite their out of the ring relationship. as far as i am concerned it looks like matt and jeff both hate cm punk, and the hardys are better then that jerk.
pretty boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Oct 2010, 03:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

AndyThePants is on a distinguished road

I'm not sure what the question is here, but CM Punk hasn't endeared himself to the WWE wrestlers. That said, he's actually a nice guy who will take time out to talk if you are respectful. Also, I'm positive Jeff didn't appreciate the push WWE gave him either and Matt hates everyone anyways.

You can choose to love selfish, egotistical druggies. That's your choice. All I know is Punk hasn't gone on Youtube complaining about jobbing out to Big Show for months or his treatment in general or said Eff you to the company that made him who he is today. He's a professional and he's an example to all wrestlers that you don't have to drink/smoke/do drugs to be in the business.
AndyThePants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Oct 2010, 03:38 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Nemanja Cradic_ is on a distinguished road

OH LIKE JEFF HARDY WOULD EVER BE WORLD CHAMPION IN TNA TNA GIVES HIM PUSHED BUT WILL NEVER GIVE HIM THE TITLE IF THEY WANTED TO MAKE HIM TNA CHAMP THEY WOULD HAVE GAVE IT TO HIM BACK IN 2005 AND LIKE ANDY SAID HE DIDN'T APPRECIATE THE PUSH THEY GAVE HIM LET HIM GO WRESTLE IN TNA AND TAKE DRUGS UNTIL TNA THROWS HIM AWAY WHEN WWE BUYS TNA AND THEN HE COMES CRAWLING BACK SADLY TO MR.MCMAHON WAY TO GO ANDY U DESERVE BA NOT ME AND WELL CM PUNK GOT A PUSH IN WWE AND NOW AGREED TO SHAVE HIS HEAD BECUZ HE APPRECIATES WHAT THE WWE GIVES HIM (PUSHES) UNLIKE JEFF. PUNK IS A LOYAL EMPLOYEE AGAIN WAY TO GO ANDY U DESERVE BA NOT ME SO LET JEFF AND MATT GO SWEAR AND TAKE DRUGS IN TNA AND LET'S SEE WHERE IT LEAVES THEM WITH THEIR CAREERS I DON'T LOVE CM PUNK THAT APPEARS ON TV BUT I LOVE AND RESPECT CM PUNK THE LOYAL PERSON AGAIN WAY TO GO ANDY U DESERVE BA NOT ME
Nemanja Cradic_ is offline   Reply With Quote