ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Will Christian ever become WHC in the WWE?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Oct 2010, 12:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

John Keenan is on a distinguished road
Default Will Christian ever become WHC in the WWE?

I mean he deserves it great mic and wrestling skills. And when he comes back who thinks itd be cool to let him win the Royal Rumble.
John Keenan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Oct 2010, 12:27 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

virus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to virus

mcmahon hate him

i dn't think
virus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Oct 2010, 12:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Official WWE is on a distinguished road

Vince doesn't hate him!!! If he did he would have never hired him back!!!
Official WWE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Oct 2010, 12:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
D.A
Jobber

D.A is on a distinguished road

It would be AWESOME if he wins the Royal Rumble, I mean who deserves it more than him right now? Kane is already getting his well deserved push, Matt Hardy? Well not right now because he looks awkward in the ring and he has bad attitude backstage, he can't demand to get a push, he should convince the WWE that he deserves it. Christian has been trying to convince the WWE since 2005. His feud with then WWE Champ John Cena wasn't great, but it was funny and that got him his first WWE Championship match. In 2009 Christian was ECW Champ almost the entire year, he proved during this time that he can be a great World Champion. The WWE should think about this. A lot of people say: 'No he will never get a push because he once left WWE for TNA and Vince don't like that'. Jeff Hardy did the same thing and guess what? He became a 3 time World Champion and now guess what? He left WWE for TNA yet again. I'm pretty sure that if WWE give Christian a chance, than Christian will apreciate this and stay with WWE. Edge has been traded to Smackdown now, so what Edge should do is help Christian get to the main event.
D.A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Oct 2010, 12:46 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

playboy is on a distinguished road

never
playboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Oct 2010, 12:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

John Sanchez is on a distinguished road

yes, it would be really cool to see him win the Royal Rumble, it would be cool to see Danielson Bryan win too and become world champ at Wrestlemania. Christian is a great wrestler, i only wish he never left TNA. I just hope he gets his push and has more great success in wrestling.
John Sanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Oct 2010, 12:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Cholla Gadjee :) is on a distinguished road

Just before he left WWE to go to TNA he was just about to win the heavyweight championship but he did not know that until he left, It was supposed to be Christian's push because he gets asked why he never had a title, But instead they gave the title to edge, So basically where edge is now should be christian, i think TNA ruined him and his chances for a great future in wwe

But maybe one day ... This years royal rumble winner is Justin Gabriel by the way i hear Wade Barret wins World Heavyweight Champion and Gabriel wins royal rumble and then Nexus Breaks!!!!!!!!
Cholla Gadjee :) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Oct 2010, 12:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
Young Noob

TNA FANS is on a distinguished road

No, Vince McMahon has never been a fan of Christian. As a matter of fact Vince had to be talked into resigning Christian in the first place.

What many people don't know is that Christian did not plan on returning to the WWE. When he signed with TNA he did so in part because his home was in Florida and his wife wanted him to join TNA so he could be home more. It was him being home more that eventually drove him and his wife apart and led to her divorcing him. TNA offered him more money to stay than the WWE was offering him but at the end of the day Christian didnt want to be around his ex wife in Florida and went back on the road full time with the WWE.
TNA FANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Oct 2010, 01:04 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

pretty boy is on a distinguished road

it, would be cool, then all the peeps will go crazy.
pretty boy is offline   Reply With Quote