ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

How long are Eric and HOgan going to be in TNA? I'm kinda tired of them?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Oct 2010, 10:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Denee is on a distinguished road
Default How long are Eric and HOgan going to be in TNA? I'm kinda tired of them?

I really don't like eric as a face. Hogan either. I'd be ok with WcW NWO hogan but this babyface crap no
Denee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Oct 2010, 10:51 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Sharky is on a distinguished road

Everyone is tired of them. They have been in the wrestling companys for like 30 years now.

JUST RETIRE ALREADY! Is what I am saying.
Sharky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Oct 2010, 11:00 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

iHate Cena Fans is on a distinguished road

Yeah, I'm getting tired of them too D:

I really hope Shawn Michaels doesn't do the same thing.
iHate Cena Fans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Oct 2010, 11:09 AM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

TNA FANS is on a distinguished road

Well, they both signed 1 year talent contracts. That being said, their deal is about to end soon. TNA does have the right to extend the deal another year if they so choose.

It's comical that your getting tired of them since Hogan has rarely been on TNA TV the last 2 to 3 months. He has taken a backseat and to allow the younger talent more TV time.

Also, Bischoff has a different kind of deal. He is producing the show REACTION for TNA. So for as long as they are doing that show following impact he'll be involved with TNA.

However, keep in mind that it's only part of the storylines that Hogan and Bischoff have any power in TNA. They simply don't REALLY have any power in TNA.
TNA FANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Oct 2010, 11:10 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Stoney is on a distinguished road

Hogan will be involved in pro wrestling until he dies...just like Flair. He really doesn't know how to make the big bucks doing anything else (okay he might make a little money in endorsements and movies, but nowhere near what he makes from wrestling). Bischoff and TNA are going to milk his name as long as they can because there are wrestling fans out there that will watch anything associated with Hulk Hogan. Harsh reality, but it's true. Pro wrestling just isn't what it used to be and probably never will be again.
Stoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Oct 2010, 11:12 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Cheerleader Melissa #1 is on a distinguished road

I don't like Bitchoff,. PERIOD

But in on fairness to both of them, RUSSO was ruining stuff in TNA long before Hogan and Eric got there.
Cheerleader Melissa #1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Oct 2010, 11:22 AM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

LET ME TELL YA SOMETHIN BROTHER is on a distinguished road

Well there is a big rumor going around that they will be revealed to be Hogan, Bischoff, Jarrett, Joe, and who knows who else, maybe Anderson. So you may get your wish on 10/10/10.

Besides, its not like they really have a huge impact on the show. Hogan does nothing these days thanks to his back and Bischoff is basically is a GM of sorts, making matches and giving the show some flow. And like TNA Fans said they dont really have any power within TNA, its just all a part of what keeps them relevant to the show. But I somewhat agree with you, not so much for Hogan as I dont mind him in his role as the huge name that backs the new TNA generation of sorts, but Eric is just kinda...dull in his role. He talks reaaaally slow and the excitement and momentum of the show drops when he comes out.
LET ME TELL YA SOMETHIN BROTHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Oct 2010, 11:32 AM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Aundriea is on a distinguished road

they crappy
Aundriea is offline   Reply With Quote