ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do you see Goldust.....?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Oct 2010, 07:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

DASHING is on a distinguished road
Default Do you see Goldust.....?

Becoming World Champion

BQ - Getting inducted into the HOF sometime in the next 10 Years

BQ2 - Do you like Goldust and do you find him funny
DASHING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Oct 2010, 07:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Misshildy is on a distinguished road

I see him maybe becoming the Million Dollar Champion. If WWE ever declares it a legitimate title.
Misshildy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Oct 2010, 07:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

twiztidjoe83 is on a distinguished road

becoming world champion/ no he is a top mid carder

bq-hall of fame no maybe in 20 years

bq2- i do like goldust he seems like an interesting character he kinda lost his edge for a while he was great when he started and then kinda dropped but i like this sudden push he is getting and hopefully they build a good storyline to put him over again
twiztidjoe83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Oct 2010, 07:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

popper3000 is on a distinguished road

No!!!

(he should be though)

Bq- Not enough respect

BQ2- yes, yes He always puts on a good shwo
popper3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Oct 2010, 07:43 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

yanksforlife says Cena is Nexus is on a distinguished road

NOT World Champion, but maybe Intercontinental or US Champ

BQ: Yes, but not as the Main Event Hall of Famer

BQ2: He is one of the funniest superstars left in WWE (EDGE Being first on that list). I think Vince needs to give him a push in his late years.
yanksforlife says Cena is Nexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Oct 2010, 07:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
WWE
Young Noob

WWE is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to WWE Send a message via AIM to WWE Send a message via Yahoo to WWE

It just wont happen. Like can you imagine Goldust vs Randy Orton. The idea is great but the WWE creative team wont allow it. Im sorry to say short and simple the answer is no

BQ1. No, Duh

BQ2. Yes I like his gimmick.
WWE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Oct 2010, 07:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Straight ?dge eniGma is on a distinguished road

No, unfortunatly i think hes passed his prime and they wouldnt give it to him now.

BQ-No i dont, but I do see him going in eventually, if the HOF is still there in like 20 years i think hed be inducted.

BQ2-Not overly but I respect him as an athlete and performer.
Straight ?dge eniGma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Oct 2010, 07:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
Young Noob

?Ms.Lol? is on a distinguished road

Nope.. honestly I think that ship sailed long ago.. Goldust is amazing but he cannot be taken seriously as a World Champion.. Goldust has established this freak of a character.. all wrestling skills and mic skills aside Goldust is overshadowed by his gimmick. Although I've always thought highly of him.. and I think he is a wasted talent.. his character just can't be taken seriously as a World Champion. Plus he isn't getting any younger.. he is older now.. and really is looking at a few more years left before he hangs up his boots. I think his chances of being a legitimate contender for the World Title are long behind him. There will never quite be another character like Goldust but his time to become a World Champion are past him. I think the chances of one of the American Dream's sons' becoming a World Champion are all on Cody now, Dustin's prime is slowly passing him and his gimmick is too much for a World Champion competitor..

BQ- If Koko B. Ware, Pete Rose etc. can make the cut I would like to believe that Goldust will eventually make the cut. Since the WWE is also on good terms with Dusty Rhodes and Cody Rhodes' future is quite bright and has along way head of him still.. I think the chances of Dustin making it into the HOF are pretty high. Goldust has entertained fans for years.. having one of the most .. Bizarre gimmicks in WWE history. No matter what there will never be another Goldust again.. he is truly a one o a kind.. I can see Goldust making it into the WWE HOF one day.. but I don't think he'll go in as a former World Champion.. he'll go in as one of the most entertaining.. characters in WWE history.. a lot of Goldust is surrounded by gimmick and character.. but he really isn't a bad wrestler either.. and he really has made a name for himself.. he isn't exactly stuck in the shadow of The American Dream Dusty Rhodes' shadow..

BQ2- I find Goldust hilarious.. he has been entertaining me for years.. he is amazing.. I can't help but not laugh during a funny Goldust moment.. like when he was trying to teach Kane breathing exorcises.. or when he felt Austin Powers ripped him off.. and brought out his own Mini Dust classic stuff.. or how about when he gave Christian a jar of @ss Cream for Christmas.. Goldust is golden! He is absolutely hysterical.. and after all these years I still find Goldust funny.. including this past week on Raw.. lol.
?Ms.Lol? is offline   Reply With Quote