ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What do you think of the current young superstars in WWE?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Oct 2010, 06:02 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

CDMAX is on a distinguished road
Default What do you think of the current young superstars in WWE?

guys like, Drew Mcintyre, Cody Rhodes, Ted DiBiase, Wade Barrett, Jack Swagger and Sheamus, do you think they can carry the WWE, in a couple years, when guys like Rey Mysterio, Kane and The Undertaker and Triple H retire

BQ: Who has a brighter future, Mcintyre, Rhodes, DiBiase, Barrett, Swagger or Sheamus
CDMAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Oct 2010, 06:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Davian Castanet is on a distinguished road

it has nothing to do with them or the talent they have.........as long as WWE keeps the current writing team, they will never achieve their complete potential.

These kids are totally mis-used and sometimes I think they are better served to go to TNA where they could have a better oportunity to shine. The spotlight in WWE is soley on a selected few!
Davian Castanet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Oct 2010, 06:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

PittsburghDude is on a distinguished road

Watching all of the legends kids wrestle is weird to me. Cody Rhodes will never be like his father dusty rhodes... especially if he keeps up this stupid Dashing gimmick and wearing no knee pads. DiBiase is not nearly as good of a heel as his father was. Ted DiBiase sr. was an excellent heel. Swagger and Sheamus are good, I always get a good laugh out of the all american american american stuff. Barrett could be good.. I just really hate the nexus crap. Drew McIntyre, I just don't know. There is no replacing The Undertaker or Rey Meysterio or Triple H. Kane can be played by any tall ugly 300+ pound guy. Was never too impressed by Kane.
PittsburghDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Oct 2010, 06:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Stoney is on a distinguished road

Is it the bad writers or the fact that none of this new talent is really stepping up? I'll not defend the writers too much, but none of the new superstars has really impressed me either. I'd say that within 5 years, you're going to see one of two things: 1) a MAJOR revamping with new stars coming in, or 2) a MAJOR decline in interest in the sport, ala boxing. All the good writers in the world couldn't fix untalented athletes.
Stoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Oct 2010, 06:22 PM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

Zohaib is on a distinguished road

I think all of them will be future main eventers and multiple time world champions. No they will not be able to unless they still have Orton Edge Jericho AND cENA

BQ:I hope McIntyre but I think it will be Barrett
Zohaib is offline   Reply With Quote