ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

NWE Monday Night Raw: Episode 17: Rate and Review + BQ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Oct 2010, 04:22 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Shan?? is on a distinguished road
Default NWE Monday Night Raw: Episode 17: Rate and Review + BQ?

We are welcomed live to ringside with Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler. They go over everything that will be happening tonight, including a major announcement from Raw GM Shane McMahon. The main event tonight will be Triple H vs Chris Jericho.

Shane McMahon's music hits and he comes out to the ring, wasting no time in making his big announcement. He gets on the mic and says that he has something special planned for after SummerSlam in a few weeks time. He announces that there will be an Attitude Era reunion themed pay per view coming up and it will be after SummerSlam. He says that all the big names from that era will be coming back for the occasion and teases stars like Austin, The Rock and Rikishi. The crowd pop big time. He leaves and we go to commercials.

Match 1: Daniel Bryan vs Matt Hardy.

Great match to get us started. They go back and forth throughout, with Bryan eventually coming out on top. The end comes when he locks in Cattle Mutilation and Hardy is forced to submit, around the 8 minute mark.

Match 2: The Highflyers vs Hart Dynasty.

Another good match with some solid tag team action. Lots of highflying action. The end comes when Smith and Kidd hit The Hart Attack on Justin Gabriel and Smith pins him for the victory. Brett and Ted DiBiase come out after the match and beat down on Bourne and Gabriel, who will defend their Tag Team Championships against them at SummerSlam.

Match 3: CM Punk vs John Morrison.

Pay per view quality match right here. It goes on for about 10 minutes, as both men try to make the breakthrough but neither can succeed. The end eventually comes when Morrison goes for the Starship Pain, but Punk moves. Punk hits the GTS and pins Morrison for the victory.

Match 4: Batista vs The Miz.

First time these two have met one on one since Evolution and Miz, Morrison and Riley collided a couple of months ago. Batista dominates throughout, with Miz hardly getting a look in, but Miz shocks everyone when he dodges a Spear from Batista and hits Skull Crushing Finale. He pins Batista cleanly and escapes with a victory.

Match 5: John Cena vs Drew McIntyre.

Fairly decent match, not quite as good as the others before it. McIntyre puts up a good fight and it looks like he will pick up a surprise victory, but Cena counters Future Shock into the STFU and McIntyre is forced to tap out, giving Cena the victory.

Triple H is backstage with Josh Mathews. Mathews asks The Game what he thinks about an Attitude Era reunion pay per view and Triple H says it's a great idea, because he misses whooping The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin's asses every week on Raw. He then walks off to get ready for his match with Jericho, which is coming next.

Match 6: Triple H vs Chris Jericho.

A match worthy of main eventing any show. They go back and forth at the start, but The Game eventually gets the upper hand. Jericho fights back into it, but Evolution come out to the stage, distracting him. The distraction is enough for Hunter to hit Jericho in the head with the signature sledgehammer, whilst the referee was trying to get Evolution away from ringside. He conceals the hammer and when the ref turns around, Jericho is out cold. Triple H covers him and picks up the controversial victory. Evolution celebrate as Raw goes off the air.

BQ: Will Triple H return at Bragging Rights?
Shan?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Oct 2010, 04:34 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Yep Yep Yep What It Do is on a distinguished road

brilliant ppv qualtiy episode 10/10

bq:No i dont think so i think he will return at SS
Yep Yep Yep What It Do is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Oct 2010, 04:37 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Phenomenal Mastermind ? is on a distinguished road

BQ- I hope he does, but we just got to wait and see.

=====================================

Best Matches

1) Triple H vs. Chris Jericho

2) CM Punk vs. John Morrison

3) Daniel Bryan vs. Matt Hardy

Did I just hear Attitude Era reunion? I think I did, this show will bring more people's attention. I'm going to star this and hopefully more people rate this show because this hype about Attitude Era will make people jump out of their seats in shock or excitement.

Another Amazing Show Shane.

Overall Card... 9/10
The Phenomenal Mastermind ? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Oct 2010, 04:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

King Cliff says Believe It! is on a distinguished road

I loved the Daniel Bryan-Matt Hardy match. A wonderful match which would be great for a pay-per-view. I like the heel heat Evolution are receiving at the moment. I exected a Triple H dirty pin-fall victory and is a sign of things to come at SummerSlam. Their should of been more communication between Miz and Orton, maybe an RKO on Miz after his match? Anyways, Cena-McIntyre had potential, glad to see Cena back. Also, this Attitude Era reunion sounds epic. I'd personally love a 20 man legend battle royal with the likes of The Rock, Hunter, Austin, Hogan, HBK, etc taking part. SummerSlam is shapping up to be real nice and I can't wait to see the culmination to the Orton-Miz feud, I can't wait to see who comes out on top. I love The High-Flyers, they're on my good side at the moment and are un-stoppable. Great show, Shane. Can't wait for next episode.

BQ: Probably not, if so, he'll have some altercation with Sheamus? Maybe making him get pinned in the traditional 7 on 7 Bragging Rights match. Maybe but probably not.
King Cliff says Believe It! is offline   Reply With Quote