ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

AM I THE ONLY ONE HERE WHO DISLIKES AJ LEE?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Oct 2010, 03:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

PEEP#1LITA is on a distinguished road
Default AM I THE ONLY ONE HERE WHO DISLIKES AJ LEE?

IDK,but for some reason,I find her annoying and I don't think she is anything great or good.

What do you guys think?

WQ- Who do you want CM Punk to fued with on RAW?
PEEP#1LITA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Oct 2010, 03:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

H.U.N.K. Wesker is on a distinguished road

no, because she is too damn perky and happy all of the time, they should have brought in a different FCW diva cause she is just gonna annoy people
H.U.N.K. Wesker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Oct 2010, 03:23 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

RSCP (Team Smackdown) is on a distinguished road

No. She's so f*cking annoying and the only reason most people like her is because of her looks. She's okay in the ring, but people care more about her looks than any other thing.
RSCP (Team Smackdown) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Oct 2010, 03:26 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

??y?y? ????? is on a distinguished road

I think she's a wannabe.
??y?y? ????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Oct 2010, 03:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Sunshine (N-6) is on a distinguished road

No, I really don't care for her either. She's too annoying just like you said. I don't really think any of the divas on NXT stand out as breakout stars at this point.

WQ: Since the SES society is definitely over with I'd like to see him in the title hunt just because it's a new face and not the same few people all the time.
Sunshine (N-6) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Oct 2010, 03:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Born 2 Win is on a distinguished road

Maybe you are not the only one and others may dislike her, but I actually like her. She is unique compared to the other divas. I like her perkiness, and she is the best wrestler out of the other diva rookies. She reminds me of when Mickie James first debuted in WWE (that's a good thing).
Born 2 Win is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Oct 2010, 03:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Sektor is on a distinguished road

I don't even know her

WQ: Cena
Sektor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Oct 2010, 03:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

King is on a distinguished road

she was great in FCW but she's annoying in NXT

WQ: John Morrison those 2 always put a entertaining match
King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Oct 2010, 03:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
Young Noob

The Toxic Lord Of Wrestling is on a distinguished road

you clearly can not see talent so who cares if shes happy or crap fact of the matter is atleast she CAN WRESTLE
The Toxic Lord Of Wrestling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Oct 2010, 04:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

N.Dunn is on a distinguished road

So you want her to be rude.
N.Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Oct 2010, 04:07 PM   #11 (permalink)
Jobber

Alexis B(Holybell) is on a distinguished road

to be real honest, im neutral on her. i do think a lot of guys hype her so much is cause she looks good. i can't really judge her in ring ability, cause i only saw 2 matches. the first match was a botchfest(i figured she just had a bad day) and the second match was pretty good. i think aj lee is pretty good, but not anything great. again i cannot comment on her wrestling ability, but i don't think she is as good as everyone makes her out to be. i don't think she is bad either. i don't dislike her, but she seems so happy all the time and im not sure about her... i do respect her for following her dreams though.

wq: i think i want cm punk to feud with triple h. i don't think triple h is really retired, i just think he is on a break? idk, lol. anyway, if i can't choose triple h, i choose randy orton. they never been in a real feud yet. im not a fan of orton's work, but i would pay to see this. cm punk is the best heel today imo and randy is the anti hero, so i say this will be interesting.cm punk needs to get back in the main event anyway and facing someone the caliber of orton, will get the audience to take him more seriously...
Alexis B(Holybell) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Oct 2010, 04:17 PM   #12 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Samoan Roots  (FATU) is on a distinguished road

I'm sure you're not the only one, but I do respect your opinion.

I'm mostly mixed when it comes to A.J., but I am a fan of hers. I watched her in FCW for awhile and have been waiting for her to join the main brands for almost a year. She is a good wrestler, but I think she just needs the right wrestlers to wrestle with. She needs some experienced wrestlers to wrestle with due to the fact that she is still green and needs someone to carry her a bit through a match. I'm fine with her character, but sometimes find myself confused whether I like her or not. I'm not sure what it is about her, but she just isn't clicking to me as someone I find myself liking. Her character is very similar to Mickie James and it was easy for me to click with Mickie, but for some odd reason I can't with A.J.

WQ: It's a tossup between Daniel Bryan and Triple H. If I had to choose one, I'd most likely go with Daniel Bryan for the simple fact it would make for a great program and continue a bit of history. The chemistry would already be there mixed with their wrestling ability, it would just be a great feud with great matches. CM Punk's character, mic work and how over he is will help put over Daniel Bryan. The two styles will mesh well and can add more into a story, if they choose to make it a lengthy feud.

The most important reason I chose Daniel Bryan for CM Punk is because both need to re-establish themselves. CM Punk is coming off a feud where he lost all (or nearly all) his matches with Big Show; also losing to the Undertaker. Daniel Bryan has been on a winning streak, but ended up getting buried by Sheamus. These two would be perfect for each other right now and then after this feud, I believe both can move onto bigger and better things.
Samoan Roots  (FATU) is offline   Reply With Quote