ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do you agree with Charlie Haas?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Oct 2010, 12:34 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Davian Castanet is on a distinguished road
Default Do you agree with Charlie Haas?

Charlie Haas took to his Twitter last night, and was not impressed with the writing of WWE Monday Night Raw?

* WWE creative is a joke. Way to kill off Daniel Bryan. Your brightest youngest star. Michael Hayes must have written this shit. Please retire

* There is great talent in WWE, they just don't know how or refuse to write for them all.

* When the Monday night wars were going on, everyone on the roster had a story line. From Crash Holly to Stone Cold. Its an easy formula

* Look at ROH everyone on the roster has a story line and is used. Not to be biased, but facts are facts.

* Every wrestler is unique and brings something to the table, that is what is great about the pro wrestling business.

* I'm not done. But am done talking about WWE creative. New chapter. A lot to be thankful for. I am thankful for WWE time and the WWE fans.

* All Japan, ROH, JAP, NWA, Perros del Mal, and WGTT tour in France. What a way to finish the year. And a chance to work with Lagana and Corny
Davian Castanet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Oct 2010, 12:37 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Wiggy is on a distinguished road

I would have to agree with that.

Not only Bryan, but they don't even use guys like Debiase. Ted obviously has talent, but he's turned into Santino with the stupid stuff he keeps doing backstage.

They also do nothing with Bourne. He had like a good month on Raw, and now he's back to doing squat.
Wiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Oct 2010, 12:43 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

EMW4Real is on a distinguished road

For the most part I do. Unless Bryan/Sheamus get into a prolonged feud, that beatdown will just be a waste. That could have easily been a normal match, and if they didn't do that, Ryder, Primo, or Tatsu could have accomplished the same squash. Why do that to your US champion who you've reasonably built up???

**What lame came in here and thumbed down everybody??? Everybody on here posted something valid and reasonable.
EMW4Real is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Oct 2010, 12:48 AM   #4 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Misshildy is on a distinguished road

I agree 100% with Charlie Haas
Misshildy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Oct 2010, 12:55 AM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

Quote the viper nevermore (G5) is on a distinguished road

yeah they shouldn't have jobbed daniel byran

but come on i've seen ROH yeah there great wrestlers but they wrestle like robots no storytelling
Quote the viper nevermore (G5) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Oct 2010, 12:57 AM   #6 (permalink)
Young Noob

The Rated R Mega Star is on a distinguished road

Agreed - WWE needs a new creative team
The Rated R Mega Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Oct 2010, 01:03 AM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

someinfo is on a distinguished road

yup
someinfo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Oct 2010, 01:10 AM   #8 (permalink)
Young Noob

Endre is on a distinguished road

I'm pretty sure Danielson is older than Evan Bourne. Not to say Bourne is a brighter star than Bryan...maybe equal...but not the youngest.
Endre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Oct 2010, 01:13 AM   #9 (permalink)
Young Noob

The Rated R Apex Predator! is on a distinguished road

100% Agree

If I was one of the creative I would have make the Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan into a 10 minitue normal match since he is the United States Champion and not turning him into Zack Ryder or Primo and make it into a 3 minitues squash match.
The Rated R Apex Predator! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Oct 2010, 01:19 AM   #10 (permalink)
Jobber

Juelz is on a distinguished road

He is spot on.

*Daniel Bryan is definitely misused. He is one of the most talented they have to offer.

*They make Zack ryder's character a complete tool, therefore getting barely any screentime.

*Mark Henry is underrated. I know its not as easy for a huge guy like him to move around, but he deserves something. I refuse to believe that the world's strongest man should be a jobber.

*Evan Bourne is incredibly talented, but of course he was in TNA, not to mention hes also a small guy, so even the US Championship is unlikely for him.

*Christian wins a good deal of matches, but he needs titles. I don't care that he went to TNA, I wanna see him with a belt!

And thats just a fraction of the guys they're misusing. They really need to step their game up.
Juelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Oct 2010, 01:23 AM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Archer is on a distinguished road

When I was growing up I wanted to write for wwe creative team, but lately with them going PG and everything I just feel that they are all about money and not entertainment.

I totally agree with what Haas tweeted.
Archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Oct 2010, 01:28 AM   #12 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Morning Star is on a distinguished road

I see there are some who disagree with most of the answers here thus far, considering all the thumbs down everyone is getting here, they are all correct in saying WWE creative sucks ASS!! Charlie is right, and after a hard fought battle at HIAC, they decide to give Bryan Daniel a jobber style entrance and beatdown?! I've been on a two year long haitus from pro wrestling in general, I decided to give it another chance upon hearing about some of the new talent. Instead, i see the same old stupidity like santino, bella twins, viki guerrero, hornswoggle, and the cursed pg rating. While quality talent gets wasted or written off for whatever reason Stephanie or triple h or creative team comes up with.

by the way, those giving thumbs down are probably 12 year olds who love the pg rating, wwe kids bullshit. They cry when their heroes Cena and rey mysterio get their due beatings.
Morning Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Oct 2010, 01:32 AM   #13 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

bruin is on a distinguished road

Just because Daniel Bryan was jobbed for one night doesn't mean anything. It was used to show Sheamus dominance at the moment and has been done since the beginning of wrestling entertainment. Then for people to spout words of what they don't know about is ignorant. For all you people know it will turn into a feud that will take Bryan from high-mid carder to Main-Event status. One thing that needs a change more then anything is people and their need to talk when they don't know. Second thing, is WWE does undervalue talent, you just don't know how they do it or who they do it too.

* There is great talent in WWE, they just don't know how or refuse to write for them all.

And for this man, he's partially correct. There is talent that isn't being written about, half which has passed their time. The other half can either wrestle and not talk, or not wrestle and can't talk. Some which should be going for heavyweight title, only because WWE does not have sufficient talent. WWE was different years ago, they had talent...these days..WWE scrapes for everything they get in a lousy PG Era. There is not one wrestler that can carry the bone of this company anywhere near any era in the WWE. Only a couple truely don't put to shame a heavyweight title reign compared to the past holders.
bruin is offline   Reply With Quote