ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What is it like to go to a WWE event?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Oct 2010, 09:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

504 Boy Luis Lopez is on a distinguished road
Default What is it like to go to a WWE event?

Q2: How much are front row tickets?

Which WWE event did y'all go to?

I want too. I think they coming down here around December and I want front row seats.
504 Boy Luis Lopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2010, 09:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

sean is on a distinguished road

WWE events in person are AMAZING. There is so much intensity you are overwhelmed. No words can describe it. You really connect with everyone around you. Tickets are pretty cheap.
sean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2010, 09:52 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

My Apex Champ! (Viperette) is on a distinguished road

Best experience of my Life. If you love WWE as much as me, then it is an amazing experience.

Q2: It varies around 80 or 90 dollars a ticket. I paid 100 each for my most recent ones but that's because I bought from Craigslist.

EDIT: I've been to RAW 15 times, SD! 7 times, SummerSlam 4 times, Superstars 1 time but becuz i was waiting for RAW, and Wrestlemania 4 times.
My Apex Champ! (Viperette) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2010, 09:57 PM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

??. G?O? is on a distinguished road

It's awesome man..especially front row seats..the fans, the energy, and the entertainment that comes with it..it's just an awesome enviroment..find out for yourself..go to a show dude..

Q2: They are usually around $90 for a televised event and $60 for a non-televised event..

EDIT: I've been to the Royal Rumble in Fresno, Two Raws in fresno, smackdown in fresno, smackdown in visalia, raw in visalia, and Wrestlemania 21 in Los Angeles..
??. G?O? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2010, 10:02 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Rawr I Eat You is on a distinguished road

so amazing i was at Raw back in August and that was actually the first live event i've been to. everytime they come i try to get tickets because i love the thrill and cheering, booing, and chanting and also getting to feel the presence of the WWE supertstars. also, you get to be around your fellow wrestling fans and share the experience.

whenever they come try to get tickets at least once you won't regret it

Q2: A lot? lolz and it goes up as more get sold so always try to be first in line
Rawr I Eat You is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2010, 10:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Y2Jericho Save_Us_ N-6 is on a distinguished road

its a pretty cool experience, its much better than watching on TV IMO
Y2Jericho Save_Us_ N-6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2010, 10:12 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

RSCP (Team Smackdown) is on a distinguished road

So much fun! I went to two. The second one I went to was a supershow and it had Smackdown, RAW, and ECW featured all in one night.
RSCP (Team Smackdown) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2010, 10:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

Katie Morgan is on a distinguished road

I was at the Wichita taping for the last RAW. It was really awesome. You can't hear the announcers at all, which is a little strange. But it's way more exciting than watching it on tv. Things that look great on tv are pretty amazing live. The sequence where Edge spears Alex and then Miz delivers the skill crushing finale on Edge looked so good it was breathtaking.

When I went to buy tickets they were like 80+ for that section and I think it got more expensive the closer you got to the ring. I paid around 40 for my ticket and I thought my seats were great. I was really pleased.
Katie Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2010, 10:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
Young Noob

iloveedge {Mrs Rated R Superstar } is on a distinguished road

It is so wonderful, I am into wrestling so much. I have been to Smackdown 4 times and to Raw 1 time [ that was in april when they had the draft here in virginia ]. I am going again to see Smackdown in december already have the tickets.

It depends on where they are at on how much the tickets are. Where i go to here in Virginia the good floor tickets are only $60.00 a piece, but where i am going in December the tickets are $85.00 a piece for floor tickets so it depends.

But if anybody likes Wrestling like i do they will pay any price for the tickets.
iloveedge {Mrs Rated R Superstar } is offline   Reply With Quote