ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Ok, John Cena is Nexus..Where do you see the WWE's best storyline in a long time going?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Oct 2010, 06:00 PM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

??. G?O? is on a distinguished road
Default Ok, John Cena is Nexus..Where do you see the WWE's best storyline in a long time going?

Will WWE ruin this storyline by making John Cena Destroy The Nexus From Within? Or will John Cena be an unwilling member of Nexus for the weeks leading up to Bragging Rights and we can see a match where Nexus fights in an elimination tag match with the stipulation if Nexus loses, Cena can leave Nexus..then it can be him representing Nexus as the last guy on the team and it appears that he will lie down for an easy pin for the opposing team..but instead he trips his opponent into an STF and wins the match for Nexus..this could get him a lot of early heat as a heel..wouldn't that be great?

Note: I can't remember the user that first came up with this idea, but i give him credit, except the last part because i said that Cena can do an STF and the other user said an Attitude Adjustment..

BQ: If you can decide how this storyline goes, what would you do?

BQ2: Did you enjoy tonights Raw?

BQ3: Who do you think will win between Barrett and Orton? And when do you think the match will happen?
??. G?O? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2010, 06:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

Darrin is on a distinguished road

Maybe Cena start to get interested in the Nexus works and start to turn heel then at Bragging Rights or after.
Darrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2010, 06:07 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Shan?? is on a distinguished road

They won't make him destroy Nexus from within now, because the GM sent an e-mail last night saying that if Cena doesn't take orders from Barrett, he will be fired. Unless they do something stupid and reverse that decision, Cena will stick with Nexus and he will continue to take orders from them.

BQ: You're idea for a Cena heel turn is great and the fans would be totally thrown. If I'm honest, my version of the storyline would be similar to yours, where it looks like Cena is going to do the decent thing and realign himself with WWE, but does a U-turn and decides to stay with Nexus. He would get a lot of heat and it would be the first step of his highly anticipated heel turn.

BQ2: It was nothing great really. I expected to see Cena in full Nexus gear, it would have made it much better. The only thing he done was put on the stupid armband. There was hardly any wrestling either, they gave us TWO Divas matches in one night. One is enough.

BQ3: Orton will retain. He hadn't held the title in seven months before Night of Champions and the way they built him up before he won the title would be pointless, if he were to go and drop it a month later.
Shan?? is offline   Reply With Quote