ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Anyone like the way WWE turned Edge face again?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Oct 2010, 05:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

John Keenan is on a distinguished road
Default Anyone like the way WWE turned Edge face again?

Ive got to admit I like this face Edge compared to the one he was when he came back and one the royal rumble.He was really funny on Raw last night to *Michael Cole I would rather listen to a recording of JR then you live* lol to true. And hes also goin back to SD which is good because theres to many main eventers on Raw ATM.Maybe when Christian comes back they can have a full feud or team up. EC FTW!!!!
John Keenan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2010, 05:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Misshildy is on a distinguished road

I like Edge no matter how he is portrayed. I do think he will be happier on SD.
Misshildy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2010, 05:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Young Noob

Fisherman D is on a distinguished road

Reports are saying that Edge is going to be feuding with Jack Swagger for a while on SD. That should be a pretty decent feud.
Fisherman D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2010, 05:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

frankie is on a distinguished road

It was weird and unexpected the way he turned..but either way I'm glad he's face for a while again
frankie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2010, 05:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Aide is on a distinguished road

Why does everyone say Edge turned face? Because he wants to destroy everything stupid? I think both heels and faces would think that's a noble crusade. He's a bit of a tweener like Orton who really hasn't changed much at all except for some aspects of how they are booked.

I must say I laughed like hell when Edge punched the stupid Swagger Soaring Eagle on Smackdown and Jack Swagger took off proclaiming THAT'S MY EAGLE!
Aide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2010, 05:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

EMW4Real is on a distinguished road

Definitely, cause I feel he is speaking for everybody who hates the stupid crap the WWE has been doing for so long now. It's way better than his last face run, doing than lame spear chant.
EMW4Real is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2010, 05:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

Wiggy is on a distinguished road

Yeah I would say he's still more of a tweener. Maybe once he starts feuding with Swagger he'll officially turn. I like the way they are turning him face tho, he's not pandering to the fans like he did last time. He's still being the same character, kinda like Orton almost.

I'm hoping he'll feud with Swagger, I thought they put on a really good match at HIAC. I'd like to see them feud for the title tho.
Wiggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2010, 05:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
Young Noob

H. Poirot is on a distinguished road

I love it. I have to admit that I have never really been an Edge fan. I was always prejudiced by the fact that his finisher was a spear, when other, stronger guys had a spear (batista, goldberg, big-show) that guys could kick out of.

But this campain against everything stupid, is brilliant. I hope that they keep it going, and that it stems back to Raw eventually. I really wanted him just to show up, whenever the story lines get to stupid, like Graham Chapman's Colonel character from Monty Python, who would always just walk out in front of the camera to end a sketch that was going nowhere because it was getting too silly.

And when he said the stuff about Cole, I became a permanent Edgehead.

Also, you are totally right about how its good that he goes to SD because there are too many main eventers on Raw. Even with Jericho now gone, Edge is still getting choked into the background. I cant wait to see if there is any exchange between him and Ziggler.
H. Poirot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2010, 05:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
Jobber

DASHING is on a distinguished road

I do, But Hes Changed Like 3x Ever Since He returned
DASHING is offline   Reply With Quote