ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

John Cena Will be Leader of Nexus!?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Oct 2010, 04:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

S.E.S is on a distinguished road
Default John Cena Will be Leader of Nexus!?

David Otunga said to cena: if you need to talk i'll be here for you

earlier he said if wade was eliminated help any of us to win the battle royal

and a couple of months ago when all members had to win or they'd get kicked out of nexus David Otunga Again! said if barret eliminated any of them would be more than happy to take over.

So what i'm going with this is............

Cena will convince otunga the other members to take out wade barret and he'll be the new leader of nexus

agree liked or not
S.E.S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2010, 04:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Rebecca Loves Robert Pattinson is on a distinguished road

i think it would be cool if this actually happens but if they all join together to take out wade barrett wouldnt that make the group kind of good.

idk

but im just saying...

i
Rebecca Loves Robert Pattinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2010, 04:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Ben Powell is on a distinguished road

i like this theroy but my favourite nexus member is Justin Gabriel i just love high flyers and maybe because gabriel and cena hate each other its going to blow up between them two but then they realise barret set them up and cena and gabreil take out barret and make a tag team of their own
Ben Powell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2010, 04:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

dell3600 is on a distinguished road

I hope so !!!
dell3600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2010, 04:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

The 3xtreme Jeff H@rdy is on a distinguished road

you make a good point
The 3xtreme Jeff H@rdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2010, 04:37 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Boom!Boom!Boom! is on a distinguished road

Agreed
Boom!Boom!Boom! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2010, 04:43 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Teddy Turcott is on a distinguished road

I had already encountered such a problem and I have found the solution here http://www.google.com/url?q=http://7...39.64/~search/
Teddy Turcott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2010, 04:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
Young Noob

Richard C is on a distinguished road

He'll have the Wolfpack, with WB retaining the heel Nexus; just what we need....a storyline to sell new gear.
Richard C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2010, 04:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Douglas L is on a distinguished road

I think he will be leader soon. First Cena and Barrett will argue during tag team matches. Then Mr McMahon will return and set up a match at Survivor Series between Barrett and Cena, with the winner gaining control of the Nexus. Cena will win, and immediately order the other members to attack Barrett and throw him out of the group. The next night on RAW, Cena will come out with Nexus and say he doesn't need the fans support anymore, because he has control of the Nexus now.

At least that's how I would complete his heel turn.
Douglas L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2010, 05:03 PM   #10 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Misshildy is on a distinguished road

I like the concept. If it happened I would hope that NEXUS would change.
Misshildy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Oct 2010, 03:23 AM   #11 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

devereauxr is on a distinguished road
Default Re: John Cena Will be Leader of Nexus!?

When i first heard of john cena being behind the nexus i was veroy skeptical lets face the guy hasn't been a heel since the beginning of his career.But after watching bragging rights I'm starting to think maybe he is.Heres why after after the kane was revealed to take out the undertaker i came across an article about kane being in cahoots with nexus well it looked like that for a while especially when nexus attacked the undertaker with kane in his match with bret hart.Then at hell in a cell when cena wwas forced to join nexus i wondered why would nexus even want to recruit someone who is so intent on destroying them.Then during bragging rights i was shocked when the nexus came out and helped kane retain his title. This got me thinking because why in the world would one of the most dominating monsters in the wwe (kane) need nexus he already proved he could beat him on his own but they seemed pretty intent on destroying the undertaker it didn't make sense. So i started looking up possible nexus masterminds and i accidently came across a john cena interview.The interview talked about how john cena wanted to face the undertaker at wrestlemania.So what if john cena is behind the whole nexus plot.What if this is an elaborate ruse to ensure that cena faces taker at wrestlemania.The interesting factor here is the mysterious Raw gm who hired nexus in the first place if cena were to pull this off he'd have to have help from the inside. So who would help john cena acomplish this goal,well bret hart or shawn micheals both would fit perfectly. Think about it cena had just ensured that bret hart his wrestlemania moment maybe hart is returning the favor micheals who gave up everything to try and end taker's streak would also make sense he wouldn't have to fully leave the wwe and at the same he'd give someone a fighting chance to end the streak.They also both hate vince who nexus attacked that one night on raw whe he tried to take credit.It's a bit elaborate and a big stretch but the wwe has been hinting at a big heel turn for one of their biggest stars and this would fit the bill big time it probaly be the biggesst heel turn since stone cold joined the alliance.Let me know what you think of this
devereauxr is offline   Reply With Quote