ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why doesn't Vince McMahon care about the divas anymore?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Oct 2010, 02:50 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

PEEP#1LITA is on a distinguished road
Default Why doesn't Vince McMahon care about the divas anymore?

During the ruthless aggression era,the divas were taken more seriously,there were storylines and the titles were defended more often. But suddenly,he just doesn't care anymore about the divas,WHY?

WQ- Are you excited that Edge is going back to SD?

WQ2- Who do you want to win the battle royal tonight(contender's match for wwe title)?
PEEP#1LITA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2010, 02:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

???????? is on a distinguished road

They don't bring in the $ anymore.
???????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2010, 02:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

cmb(OAB Typing) Saints 3-1 is on a distinguished road

I'm about to go into a coma if I have to hear McCool's voice again
cmb(OAB Typing) Saints 3-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2010, 03:12 PM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Alexis B(Holybell) is on a distinguished road

if you want my honest opinion, i think he just has lost faith in them. he said a long time ago on wrestlingrevealed.com that he does care, but the divas are just sloppy in the ring.in my opinion that is not really fair to give up on the division just cause there sloppy. nobody is perfect and even some of the best female wrestlers can be sloppy. im not gonna say any names, but there have been a few good womens wrestlers that have been sloppy. its not fair to not care about it anymore. what i don't understand is how he would release one of the greatest female wrestlers in wwe and a really good wrestler such as katie lea over inexperienced divas like kelly kelly and the bella twins.... not only that, but he continues to bury the best female wrestlers in the wwe, such as gail kim and natalya(she has been here 2 years and only wrestled a few times). all divas can be sloppy at times, but he needs to give them a chance. did you see nxt last tuesday? there was not even 1 match... in 2009 he seemed to stop caring for some reason. ever since 2009 the division has gone down hill. all we see are 2 to 3 minute tag matches. i think he uses the divas matches to try to fill up the card. there are no segments and no real storylines. vince just can't see the talent he as in the wwe and won't try.

wq: yes! im real excited. edge is one of my favorite wrestlers and has gottten stale on raw. raw already has randy orton, john cena, sheamus and the nexus. he can't get much time, cause the spotlight is on those guys. edge is very entertaining and i would like for him to turn face. edge has already done everything as a heel. not to mention he has done so much that its hard to hate him. if he moved to smackdown and turned face, he could feud and have some good matches with alberto del rio, cm punk, kane and the unified tag team champs. face or heel he is still awesome! he is an icon and a good wrestler(especially in his prime).

wq2: honestly, im wasn't really wanting anyone to win. i already knew that john cena would eliminate everyone for wade barret. its cool though, cause the nexus is cool and i would like to see wade go against randy orton.
Alexis B(Holybell) is offline   Reply With Quote