ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Last night on RAW, should this had happened at the end of the battle royal?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Oct 2010, 12:18 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Tony(My WWE owner)DX2 is on a distinguished road
Default Last night on RAW, should this had happened at the end of the battle royal?

John Cena attacked Wade Barrett when they were the last 2.

Wade would have done a counter, that sends both Cena and Wade over the top rope at the same time.

The ?GM? sends a email.Michael Cole says And I quote, Wade, earlier tonight, I said that Cena must listen to you.He did.He was going to let you win, he just wanted to get a little retribution.You eliminated yourself with that counter Wade.So here is what Im gonna do.At Bragging Rights, John Cena vs Wade Barrett vs Randy Orton for the WWE championship
Tony(My WWE owner)DX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2010, 12:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Chicago Knight is on a distinguished road

And I quote That would have been a lot better than what actually happened on Raw.Then again,we have always come with far better stories and matches here than the creative team in WWE.
Chicago Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2010, 12:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Shan?? is on a distinguished road

No, I'm glad that they have decided to take Cena out of the title picture for a while. It's about time younger talent like Barrett got an opportunity for the title and I would have been pissed if Cena had decided to go against Barrett and win the Battle Royal last night.
Shan?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2010, 12:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Uzair is on a distinguished road

More like a handi cap match than triple threat.
Uzair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2010, 12:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Manhandling Machine is Back is on a distinguished road

The Attitude problem still seems to be there with The mysterious RAW GM.
Manhandling Machine is Back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2010, 12:42 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Kevin Anderson is on a distinguished road

I have something to say. And I quote, Michael Cole has been the personification of stupid since 1997. Anyhow, this should have happened.
Kevin Anderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2010, 12:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

The Prototype  is on a distinguished road

You really didn't hear what the GM said to Cena last night. If John Cena doesn't listen to Wade Barrett then he will be terminated from is WWE Contract, in other words, he will be fired. So if he did that I would be jumpy. His job was to help Wade Barrett win. If he can do that when he is the only Nexus partner left, then why would he purposely screw Barrett and himself out of a job? Hope I helped and have a nice day.

This may be an opinion, but I think that you are becoming a good user like ASK HIM was.
The Prototype  is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2010, 12:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

The Dragon is on a distinguished road

No. To make this twist work (Cena forced to join his enemies) Cena has to be screwed over by Barrett, forced to do Barrett's bidding, and made to appear to be shackled and leashed by Barrett.

Cena has be the sympathetic character while, at the same time, making Barrett look stronger. If they make concessions to keep Cena in the title picture (such as like you suggest) then Cena won't get the sympathy from the fans and will be seen as being shown favoritism by the WWE.

Cena has to be kept down and held back by Barrett while forced to help Barrett succeed (even as far as helping Barrett win the WWE Title). We have to see that Cena is being forced to do bad things against his will, at the cost of his reputation (as a good guy). Cena has to gain the sympathy of the fans (even those who don't care for him) to make the inevitable showdown between he and Barrett meaningful.

This angle isn't just about Cena losing a big match or joining the bad guys, it's also about getting Barrett over as a major player in the WWE.
The Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote