ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What is wrong with Vince McMahon?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Oct 2010, 10:21 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

william is on a distinguished road
Default What is wrong with Vince McMahon?

I have been watching the WWE and now they have the nexus. The nexus is the dumbest thing that I've ever seen. What is going on in McMahons brain. I couldn't watch it last night. I'm old and I have been watching wrestling since the late 1950s and this nexus thing is the worst that I ever seen. Do you think that Vince will get rid of these guys.

OFFICAL WWE: I'm 65 years old. You're an idiot, I just asked a question man. I have watched wrestling when they had regional companies like the AWA. You may not been born back in the day.
william is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2010, 10:28 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Your Future World Champ is on a distinguished road

The Nexus is not that bad.

Its not Mcmahon alone who should be blamed for you not liking it , WWE creative has a larger part.

Mcmahon's influence in storylines is diminished these days.

The TNA fan is right.
Your Future World Champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2010, 10:30 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

xXxDirtyDivasxXx is on a distinguished road

I heard Nexus is only lasting until Late or Mid October, so by this month.
xXxDirtyDivasxXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2010, 10:38 AM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

TNA FANS is on a distinguished road

Vince McMahon is a older cat being 65 years old. He recently stated that he is tired of the WWE lifestyle and is ready to walk away from the business. It's no secret that Vince has distanced himself from creative and the product itself. Creative only hears from Vince via e-mail these days with the exception of Monday's when Vince is at TV. Word out of the WWE is that Vince wants to spend more time being a grandfather and less time working on the WWE. There is a strong feeling that Vince will place Kevin Dunn in charge of the WWE soon if not Stephenie McMahon. HHH has made it no secret that he desires that top position and the reality of that would not be well recieved in the locker room.

The fact is Vince is wants to be there for his grandkids.

I personally hope to see Vince and Shane make up so that Shane can come back and run the WWE the way he wants to run it. Part of the reason why Shane left the WWE and sold off his ownership stock was due to creative differences. Shane wanted nothing to do with a PG rated WWE product and feels strongly that the attitude era got you to the dance and made the WWE all this money to go against that to cater to 5 year olds is only damaging to the company.

Shane so far has been right as WWE's ratings continue to free fall. Last weeks rating was a low low 2.37

With the WWE's value dropping nearly 60% over the last 10 years from being worth 1 billion to now less than 460 million many believe Vince can see the bo
TNA FANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2010, 10:38 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Official WWE is on a distinguished road

Vince didn't write the storyline creative did! And vince has been in the business for a long time and knows what he is doing, If you think Nexus is the wrost thing you have ever seen then no you have not been watching wrestling since the 1950's.

@TNA Fan Vince has never said he was tired of the WWE Lifestyle and wants to walk away from the business!! What he said is he doesn't want to be an on-screen character anymore big difference there! Vince is backstage at all events! He is in no way ready to walk away just yet. And He and Shane don't need to make up because there was never a problem between them to begin with!! Shane did not sell his stocks in the company!!! Nor did he leave because of creative differences nor did it have anything to do with the PG ratings. Fact is Shane like the PG ratings because it drew in more kids!! And his sons are young and could watch now!! When Vince decided to retire the company will go equally to both Shane and Stephanie! Please do some research before spouting off lies and rumors. Just because Shane wanted to try something different before taking over WWE for good doesn't mean that there is a problem between him and Vince.

Nor does creative only hear from Vince by email! Vince sets in on all creative meetings.

Nor has HHH ever said anything about wanting Vince's position and no one in the locker room would care if he did. When the time comes, Stephanie will take over her father's position and Shane will take over what Lind'as position was and HHH will be head of Talent Relations!

What a bunch of lies you have spouted!!
Official WWE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2010, 10:43 AM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

LET ME TELL YA SOMETHIN BROTHER is on a distinguished road

I think it could work but with WWEs limitations these days its not as cool as it could be for sure. I like Barrett, dude has the it factor imo and could go far. Gabriel is obviously good. Tarver...I dunno, I want to like him anyway. But Slater and Otunga definately need to go. Otunga is trash in the ring and Slater just doesnt fit in Nexus, would much rather see him as an old school Edge character (E C version). Young is out already but I dont see much in him anyway. Skip is out for now too. I like the idea of some NXT2 guys coming in to bolster the ranks also. But all in all the group is too small and doesnt have the capabilities to make a huge enough impact in the whole of WWE to be taken as serious of a threat as they are made out to be. Look at nWo or MEM, they completely took over the top of their companies and ran things, Nexus hasnt done that and I dont think they believably can, and I think thats what makes it less appealing. If they were booked to totally take out some top stars then I could see the momentum shift, but when you look at it as Nexus taking on all of WWE, when you got guys like Edge, Taker, Cena, Orton, Sheamus, Kane, Rey, Punk, Morrison, Miz etc all band together at some point to counter them, the Nexus just doesnt have the power to completely take over everything like they were supposed to. So yeah its just not believeable at this point. They are supposed to be the young talent, the future of WWE, here to take control and run WWE as they see fit, and they have done nothing besides make a guy join them against his will, how is that doing anything really? They havent made a mark, they havent shown any power. Its fine enough as a group of young talent coming in, but it sure hasnt had the impact that it was pushed to.
LET ME TELL YA SOMETHIN BROTHER is offline   Reply With Quote