ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Is Randy Orton sort of an Antiface?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Oct 2010, 09:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

?LOVE? is on a distinguished road
Default Is Randy Orton sort of an Antiface?

I don't used to like him before few months till when he was a heel but I think he has earned alot of fans since then.Mainly bcoz of I do What I want attitude.He has shown bit more of a violent attitude but attacking heel stars that people hate.

I don't see him as a complete face but not a complete heel since fans cheer for him alot nowadays.

I think he is a sort of Antiface,who is inbetween both goes on about his own ways of attacking and earn people support that way.I kinda like this Orton compared to the face Orton he became when he attacked Triple H few years ago when he was youngest champion.

BTW,my fav will always be Undertaker,but I do like the new Orton.Your opinions.
?LOVE? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2010, 09:48 AM   #2 (permalink)

Robert is on a distinguished road

Yeah, I think you are dead on about Orton. He's absolutely and antihero. He's like an anti-Cena. He's not gonna kiss A** and all that crap like Cena does. He just kinda silently goes about his own way and does whatever he wants to do, and if anyone get's in his way they will pay the price, heel or face.
Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2010, 09:52 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

EDGE-HD is on a distinguished road

Yeah he is a tweener, neither heel nor face just like EDGE!
EDGE-HD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2010, 09:58 AM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Rassling Fundamentals is on a distinguished road

Orton is a moron and has no direction or any idea what type of character he should be.
Rassling Fundamentals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2010, 10:03 AM   #5 (permalink)
Awesomeness Personified

The Awesome One is a jewel in the roughThe Awesome One is a jewel in the roughThe Awesome One is a jewel in the roughThe Awesome One is a jewel in the rough

I agree. You took the words right out of my mouth. I feel like he is suppose to be a heel but his fan base keeps growing and growing he gets ridiculously loud pops when he enters the arena that as mean and crazy they try to make him the fans love him more and more. I feel like he is a face because of the fans but he still has the heel attitude as in you don't see him giving kids hi fives on the way to the ring or even acknowledging that the fans are cheering for him and when he raises his arms its in a kind of really cocky like look at how great i am, praise me type of way that makes me still think he is a heel.

The Awesome One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Oct 2010, 10:09 AM   #6 (permalink)
Young Noob

??. G?O? is on a distinguished road

I see Orton as The Viper..i view him this way because he can strike at any moment..he can RKO both faces and heels..that is why he has such a great gimmick..the only guys you see Cena fighting are heels..Orton can feud with pretty much anybody and still get pops from the crowd..i'm a fan of Orton regardless of him being face, heel, tweener, whatever..he is my favorite wrestler..i've seen him go from an unknown rookie in 2002, to evolution from 2002-2004..World Chamion from 2004-2004..The Legend Killer from early in his career until 2007..in between that he was teaming with edge in Rated RKO..then he formed Legacy in late 2008..winning the rumble in 2009..and now The Viper Orton we have now..i've always stuck with him as my fave..but yea i see what you are saying about him being an Anti-Face..he can care less what the fans think..they just choose to like him because he's feuding with Sheamus..but he can feud with anyone like i said..

Great Question
??. G?O? is offline   Reply With Quote