ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Who think that this Cena being part of the Nexus thing isn't going to be impressive?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Oct 2010, 04:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

locomotive_27 is on a distinguished road
Default Who think that this Cena being part of the Nexus thing isn't going to be impressive?

Here's the thing. If Cena goes full blown heel, then I'll be interested and excited since it's a welcome change. However, if it's the whole face unwillingly doing work for the heels crap, then it's pretty stale and weak.

Other than that, shame on the kids and women in the audience crying over this mess. Lame! I mean really, don't they know this stuff is staged? Let's be for real here.

HSM, I can say what I wanted. When I was a kid, I KNEW it was staged. Doesn't give you a right to call someone a douchebag, you moron. Sounds like you got butt hurt last night. Wow, you're stupid.

You're right HSM, I can also call you whatever I want. And you're a dumb S.O.B. I can give opinions and diss a contingent of fans if choose. Grow up and accept it.
locomotive_27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Oct 2010, 04:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

18 gibbs 20 is on a distinguished road

It's going to be a disaster. They're trying to reverse a series of horrible plot lines with one big dramatic change. It won't work...
18 gibbs 20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Oct 2010, 04:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

??????!? is on a distinguished road

I don't think Cena could ever go fully heel. He's going to find his way out of this and come out on top as the hero again. He'll probably use this to his advantage to break them up. He's going to turn them against eachother, somehow...
??????!? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Oct 2010, 05:03 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

bruiserkc2 is on a distinguished road

I could see Fanby's scenario play out where Cena breaks up the group from within. If I booked it and would want Cena to go full-blown heel though, I would slowly work towards it. Then, at the right moment just make Cena a full-blown bad guy and eventually make Wade Barrett jealous to the point where they fight again for control of Nexus.

Alas, Vince has so much money put into making Cena into the Rock/Austin/Hogan of this era I don't see that happening.
bruiserkc2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Oct 2010, 05:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Go Rolf Yourself is on a distinguished road

Movies arent real either, and people cry over stuff that happens in them. Forget em, I cant wait to see what happens, also who those 2 mystery guys were.

The way i want this to pan out is Cena owns Barret and takes over the Nexus leadership then goes on to rule Raw ...

wishful thinking :/
Go Rolf Yourself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Oct 2010, 05:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Young Noob

Tommyjr89 is on a distinguished road

Cena WAS fully heel when he first debuted on SD! back in 2002.

The fact that Barrett got help from two fans last night makes it look like Cena will find a way around joining Nexus tonight, which is utter bullshit, there was no stipulation against fans interfering so technically Nexus didn't cheat, man up Cena!!

But of course, WWE won't look at it that way
Tommyjr89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Oct 2010, 05:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
HBK
Young Noob

HBK is on a distinguished road

This is going to be boring. He's going to come out each and every week and act like it hurts him to wear a Nexus shirt, when in reality this is the best thing that could have saved him from being booed so much.
HBK is offline   Reply With Quote