ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Would WWE dare do this +BQ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Oct 2010, 11:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Juelz is on a distinguished road
Default Would WWE dare do this +BQ?

John Cena lost to Wade Barrett last night, so Cena has to join Nexus. But he lost because two mystery guys (if you think you know who they are, tell me, because I didn't see the show or pics of them) attacked Cena.

Now my question is: Do you think WWE gave us false hopes of actually making the storyline more interesting? Since Cena lost unfairly and obviously the GM saw it, do you think they will stoop so low as to have the GM issue a rematch tonight with the same stipulations, except absolutely nobody can interfere, and Cena wins?

BQ: Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Juelz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Oct 2010, 11:28 AM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

Tommyjr89 is on a distinguished road

Rumors are the two fans are Michael McGillicutty (Joe Hennig) and Husky Harris from NXT season 2.

If that happens tonight i will never watch RAW again, they made the choice to have Cena lose to Barrett (which imo, was the right decision) so now they must stick to it.

BQ: wtf?
Tommyjr89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Oct 2010, 11:32 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Supra Kr3w is on a distinguished road

My question is why didn't the GM say anything after the match. But he'll say something to Edge if he wins a match the way Barrett did last night. o.O
Supra Kr3w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Oct 2010, 11:37 AM   #4 (permalink)
Awesomeness Personified

The Awesome One is a jewel in the roughThe Awesome One is a jewel in the roughThe Awesome One is a jewel in the roughThe Awesome One is a jewel in the rough

Tonight I bet Cena comes out issues an apology to the fans with Nexus in ring with him. Starts to say he has no idea who hit him and puts on his Nexus T-shirt. Then Wade says well meet the guys who ended the match and Husky Harris and McGillicuty come out and join Nexus or introduce Genesis.

BQ: Sometimes I really been far as to decide to use even go want to do more like but not very often. Probably like 50 Percent of the time I really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like. Its a toss up if you know what I mean.

The Awesome One is offline   Reply With Quote