ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

What word better describes wrestling fans hypocrites or complainers?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Oct 2010, 07:58 AM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

?i?? ? h??m???l is on a distinguished road
Default What word better describes wrestling fans hypocrites or complainers?

What word better describes wrestling fans hypocrites or complainers?
?i?? ? h??m???l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Oct 2010, 08:02 AM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

The Toxic Lord Of Wrestling is on a distinguished road

PANDERING TAPEWORMS.
The Toxic Lord Of Wrestling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Oct 2010, 08:09 AM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Dubian JoMo Fan is on a distinguished road

WWENeverUnsatasfiedHaters?
Dubian JoMo Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Oct 2010, 08:14 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

Katie Morgan is on a distinguished road

Hypocrites.
Katie Morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Oct 2010, 08:18 AM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Big Red Machine is on a distinguished road

Hypocritical tapeworms. They always say one thing, and change it at the last second.
Big Red Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Oct 2010, 08:27 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Big D is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Big D Send a message via Yahoo to Big D

or just ingroant...sorry just cant get over the fakeness, i know its takes a pretty good athlete to do what they do but the whole fake hype?!? come on now
Big D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Oct 2010, 08:32 AM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Heart Break Kid is on a distinguished road

How about both? They always call the guy that's not a jobber overrated and the guy that's a jobber is underrated.
The Heart Break Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Oct 2010, 08:37 AM   #8 (permalink)
Young Noob

SiR. GeO is on a distinguished road

Hmmm thats a tough one..but i'd have to say hypocrites..when Cena was at the top and kept winning the WWE championship, everyone said Orton deserved it..Now that Orton is at the top they STILL complain!
SiR. GeO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Oct 2010, 08:42 AM   #9 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Rassling Fundamentals is on a distinguished road

Internet Mark Complainer (IMC)
Rassling Fundamentals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Oct 2010, 08:49 AM   #10 (permalink)
Jobber

(10.10.10)The War is NOT over.. is on a distinguished road

Hypocritical Complainers
(10.10.10)The War is NOT over.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Oct 2010, 08:53 AM   #11 (permalink)
Jobber

Only One Showstoppa is on a distinguished road

Complainers because that's what they do. Complain.
Only One Showstoppa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04 Oct 2010, 08:57 AM   #12 (permalink)
Jobber

sharpshooter is on a distinguished road

Complainers.

Hypocrites is a word that is used to describe everyone. Not just wrestling fans. Its not that bad a thing. As human's, we simply crack and prefer the alternative we once hated. Thats a good thing about life. You don't have to devote yourself to one decision. So as hypocrites, we are more open to ideas while still have the confidence that drives people, no matter how pointless or pathetic it is. There are two types of hyporcrites. The Good one and the bad ones. The bad ones are in constant denial and try their hardest to not accept things no matter what and normally, it can back fire on them and make them look arrogant and stupid. Then the good ones that can accept that they are hypocrites and are more open, but they allow themselves to learn just who they really are. Its like mistakes. You can deny it never happened, or you can learn from those mistakes and better yourself. Hypocrites aren't really meant to be insulting as its simply the truth. If there is a trait for all human beings, hypocritical is the way to go. I mean, Who hear has said one thing but chose to do the opposite of it instead at one point, Raise their hands.

Me- *jump in the air and raise my hands* Ooh, ooh, I must had done it a hundred times already.

I'm a hypocrite and its not a big deal. We are all hypocrites and that just makes us human.

Now wrestling fans. Geez. Complainers everywhere. I won't deny it to. I do it to. But here is the thing, whining and complaining is something we can control as people. To me, hypocrisy is human nature. It gets the best out of us. But complaining is controlled. Your either optimistic or pessimistic. I'm sure of the thousands of wrestling fans out there, there is one fan out there that can simply watch it and not complain at all. Whether they are some 2 year old or a 40 year old guy, there is probably one. I envy those people, I mean, just wow. But yeah. People need to quit complaining. You have a right to complain, but if you do that, your only ruining it for yourself. Simple as that. If i look these days, complaining is really the only thing that bugs me about wrestling. If your a hypocrite, I'm fine with that. One minute you hate them, the next thing you know, you like it. Not a big deal, but complainers are always negative and if its negative, of course its gonna suck. But if your positive, it will be a lot more better. So complainers, you have a choice as wrestling fans. You can either b-!tch and moan about it and create that horrible evil image in your head, or you can look in a positive way simply enjoy it. Wrestling fans choose to be critics, and therefore, are ruining wrestling for themselves. If your complaining about the product, WWE in particular, as thats where the biggest complaints are coming from, and it sucks, but you know you can't do a thing about it, but continue to complain, then its your fault. The fact you can see it as good just describes who you are, and that is a stuck up prick.

Prick. Now that is a good work to describe most fans these days. Atleast those that complain a lot and are the bad kind of hypocrites. Not all wrestling fans are like that. But a lot are. The IWC in particular. I see a lot of users complain and thats all I see, but to me, the good fans are the ones that try to create interest. They ask questions, get discussions going, and maybe try to learn more. They can complain all they want, but the big questions is, does it make you like the product more if you complain, and are you aware that your not the king of the world that can make it happen? So......Complainers.
sharpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote