ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Agree or Disagree: People who tell you that Wrestling is fake (more inside) + WQ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02 Oct 2010, 08:10 AM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

Lg Kllr (24 - 26) is on a distinguished road
Default Agree or Disagree: People who tell you that Wrestling is fake (more inside) + WQ?

People who say to you that, Wrestling is fake, then they must think that Wrestling is real or somthing or they must think that WWE is a sport, when it is not a sport, it is acting, and it is Entertainment.

Do you agree or disagree?

I just hate how they say it when I already know it.

wq: tna writers suck at writing storylines? agree or disagree?

yea, it is like a tv series or a movie, thos morrons need a reality check. It isn't even a sport. Only ametur wrestling is a sport.
Lg Kllr (24 - 26) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Oct 2010, 08:14 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Pook S? Has Returned is on a distinguished road

Disagree, usually when people say it's fake, then it's fake in their eyes. If they thought it was real, simply they would think it is real
Pook S? Has Returned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Oct 2010, 08:19 AM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

johnsmith2025 ( Cavs fan ) is on a distinguished road

Yeah whenever I see someone say that, there are 3 things about that:

1. .. They think they are smart enough to figure it out, and they think everyone else is dumb, as if we don't already know. So basically they are insulting people's intelligence.

2. ... They go to the time and trouble to TELL us this stuff, as if it's some kind of duty for them to deliver this news to us.

3. ... It's interesting how, when they tell us this, they only mention wrestling; they never say anything ELSE is fake. They never say Dude, Seinfeld is so fake, why do you watch it?, or Dude, Days Of Our Lives is so fake, why do you watch it?.

They act like they are giving people some kind of revelation, as if we would have no idea otherwise.

As far as I know, WWE is the only in-arena entertainment to sell out everywhere they go. The NBA and NHL can't say that,

And by the way, probably 95% of the stuff on TV is fake, but yet these people never mention those things for being fake, they only mention wrestling.
johnsmith2025 ( Cavs fan ) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Oct 2010, 08:23 AM   #4 (permalink)
Jobber

T.A.B? is on a distinguished road

Well alot of people are wrong when they say Wrestling is fake and especially WWE is fake. They do act and its not a sport but especially right now in the WWE wrestling is real with the weapons and blood. WWE banned all chair shots to the head due to concussion purposes and banned blood because its the PG rating. So when ever you see blood then its real. Yeah they act but so what its entertainment just like watching TV shows or even a real sports game, its all entertainment and its just something to watch and get excited for. its been established many times that the weapons are real in the WWE. people cant say all wrestling is fake because all around the world theres different types of wrestling and in Japan that hardcore shit is real. Lucha Libre i cannot watch because they give all wrestling secrets away and its just bad acting. So i hate it to when people say wrestlings fake and i just reply well i guess you thought it was real...Stupid. I agree with you on that TNA writing sucks but im not gonna get into that too much because it would take me so long to get my feelings out about that because there just so much to point out thats wrong witht he creative team but heres the 4 most importnant problems witht eh creative thinking in TNA. Hogan-Bischoff-Russo- and Carter.
T.A.B? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Oct 2010, 08:30 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

susudio is on a distinguished road

i think that the people that say that wrestling is fake need a reality check. it is just like any other tv series that these people are glued to every week to see if they get the bad guys. the only difference is that in professional wrestling the series takes place in the ring with athletes who happen to wrestle. the action is real, the injuries are real, it is rehearsed, scripted, but it is entertainment! the wrestlers are actors and stuntmen at the same time.

WQ: i don't know who is doing their story-lines but they actually stink worse than wwe's right now. they both need new writers bad!
susudio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Oct 2010, 08:33 AM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Dr pinkdragon The empire is on a distinguished road

WRESTLING IS not fake it is harder than MMA
Dr pinkdragon The empire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Oct 2010, 08:39 AM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Abyss is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Abyss

On 10.10.10, myself, Janice, and they are coming for you!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
Abyss is offline   Reply With Quote