ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Message To The Wrestling Section: The WS is NOT boring!............+WQ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Sep 2010, 07:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

Y2Jericho Save_Us_ N-6 is on a distinguished road
Default Message To The Wrestling Section: The WS is NOT boring!............+WQ?

There is way to much negativity in this section right now about the WS being boring and not what it use to be, The wrestling section is just in a dull period that's it, it happens from time to time during the course of the year, but once the Royal Rumble/Wrestlemania time come around this section always get fun again i no because i have been in the WS since 2008 (With my first account that got deleted), I just had to get that off my chest, but i promise the WS WILL get fun again!!! We just have to stop ALL the negativity

WQ: Which match at HIAC, are you most looking forward to on Sunday?
Y2Jericho Save_Us_ N-6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2010, 07:52 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The angelic diablo MATTHEW HARDY is on a distinguished road

the only time its interesting is when there are trolls, everybody says they hate them. i think they are fucking hilarious

WQ:Cena vs Barrett.

http://ow.ly/2LZvS
The angelic diablo MATTHEW HARDY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2010, 07:57 PM   #3 (permalink)
Jobber

Pook S? Has Returned is on a distinguished road

I agree, the WS is a bit dull now but theres some good questions and good users on here. But the only time where it is really interesting is when another user from another section pisses us off then we have a section feud, or when people fail at trolling hard.

WQ: Kane VS Undertaker, it's going to be interesting now that Paul Bearer is back.
Pook S? Has Returned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2010, 08:02 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

GENETIC JACK HAMMER ® is on a distinguished road

I don't get it? People on here complain about trolls but they'll answer ever single one of their stupid questions but real wrestling questions barely get answered.
GENETIC JACK HAMMER ® is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2010, 08:08 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Mr. Vocabulary? is on a distinguished road

This is the worst piece of crap i've ever read in my entire life. This is one of the reasons the WS sucks right now, because people like you ask questions which is not related to any form of wrestling at all.

WQ: The Undertaker vs Kane
Mr. Vocabulary? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2010, 08:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Amie? {Alcohol Abuse Society} is on a distinguished road

You can not gaurantee that the WS will become fun again, because it isn't a one person job. To be fair, it is true the WS has become more and more boring. We used to have less cheaters, less trolls (if any, they were actually funny), better users and less TC's. Back along, TC's were actually worthy, now only a minute handful are worthy. TC badges get dished out too easily. We also have more cheaters, as much as you ignore them or point them out they do ruin this section. It's no fun when you answer a question and put a lot of time and effort into it only to realise BA is awarded to their 2nd account for a diar 3 line answer. And back then we had actual funny trolls like McBat. Now the trolls are crap and not even funny.

The WS has no on or off season. It won't get better come the Rumble and Wrestlemania, because this section has been on a dowhill run for at least all of this year of not longer.

The main downfall of this section is losing great answerer's such as Dragon, Matt Swagger, , Kjors, Hannah Hardy, Truly Phenomenal, we also don't see as much from people like Bottomline.

The WS has been going downhill for sometime, and you can't make it better. It has to be a collective effort and to be honest it isn't worth it. Why? Because this section will never be as good as it once was.

I will stick with it, because sometimes you come across the decent question and decent user much like yourself. But really, the standard of answers has gone downhill too. Now it's all about who's under and over rated. Which wrestler is hotter, and who will win. These aren't imaginative questions like we used to get. Right now, I say thank you to Lord of Darkness because actually he's a breath of fresh air in a sense that he asks questions you can actually dive deep into. The WS used to be about sharing your knowledge and learning from others. It isn't anymore, thats why you cannot salvage this section. It sucks, but thats how it is. I will still come here and of course I wish it was how it was. But I'm just gonna keep myself to myself and answer q's from decent users who will actually take time to read the answer that I give. Thats all we can do!

WQ: I am most looking forward to the triple threat for the US title. Danielson defends to Miz and John Morrison. Glad to see John Morrison have a worthy match at a PPV. Recently he's been used as a filler and in a stupid makeshift tag team with R Truth. So happy to see him in this match. Don't see him winning but still. Happy Miz is in it too, he's always entertaining. Can't see him winning the title back either, but definitely one to look out for later in the evening. And Danielson will be great to watch and the stipulation is a mouthful but should be fun to watch, especially with Danielson involved.
Amie? {Alcohol Abuse Society} is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2010, 08:18 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster ever

You obviously don't know fun from boring if you've been here since 2008. In 2008 this section was alive and fun. People actually gave good answers as well as asked good questions. Now all you mostly see is unecessary questions or questions that are 2 or 3 hours old in the open sub-category.

Most people on here don't even take the time out to answer the real wrestling questions. All they do is answer the whose hotter or user questions. To say the WS is in a dull period right now is a flat out lie and you know it. This section has been like this since early 2010. It declined in 2009 and went downhill from there in 2010. The RR or WM will not do any justice for this section except people asking the same question over and over as to who won a specific match.

The negatvity has nothing to do with this section being the way it is. Its the lack of good questions and answers that make this section so dull and boring. I can't even find a decent question to answer now-a-days because they have nothing to do with wrestling or they're not interesting at all.

WQ:The Undertaker vs Kane.
Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2010, 08:22 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

The Dragon is on a distinguished road

There are several things wrong with the wrestling section (and I'm not talking about cheaters or trolls).

This section is so WWE-centric that unless something major is going on in the WWE this section dries up and we just get a few trivia or fluff questions repeated over and over.

There aren't enough major things going on in the WWE at any time to sustain discussions so a lot of the questions are based on rumors, I read that..., and users arguing over something they saw at some spoiler site and believe to be true because a spoiler site said so.

The vast majority of the users in this section don't watch anything except the WWE so they are unable to answer questions and/or give opinions about any other promotion. Major things happen at TNA, too. Major things happen at AAA, ROH, and pretty much every promotion in the world. And this section is not qualified to talk about any of them. If it's not about the WWE, this section can't answer.

The few of us who do watch other promotions and try to discuss happenings at those promotions get crowded out by repeated WWE fluff questions, chatting about the latest WWE show, and WWE fans bashing those promotions and fans who watch them.

This section is full of people who don't discuss wrestling as FANS, but rather go out of their way to show the rest of us that they are smart (to the business) by making sure to write their answers in ways to prove that they aren't being fooled by anything the WWE does. Those who DO discuss wrestling as FANS get labeled marks by the so-called smart fans here.

This section, trying to prove they are smart to the business, misuses insider terms continuously. Words like mark, push, job, get over, put over.

When a question is asked looking for explanations concerning something in a storyline or angle that doesn't make sense, that question gets in-depth well-reasoned well-thought-out responses such as it's just a storyline, dude or it's scripted, mark.

AND, perhaps the biggest reason this section is boring is because the WWE is boring, users here aren't happy with what the WWE is doing, and they are very negative about it.

This section seems to want to only complain about the WWE while ignoring (or bashing) every other promotion out there. There is a whole world of pro wrestling out there but this section ignores it, instead just focusing on the WWE and chatting about whatever latest WWE show just aired.

Users complain about all the good users are leaving. But they don't stop to wonder WHY. This section used to be the Wrestling Section. But for the past couple of years it's just been the Complain About The WWE and Bash Everything Else Section.

Want to make this section not boring and maybe bring back the good users? Watch something else. Sure, keep watching the WWE, but watch something else, TOO. Talk about something BESIDES the WWE.

WQ: The only match I have any interest in at all is Taker vs Kane. Everything else is just more of the same we get every PPV. Cena vs Barrett has some major implications but at this point I'm just tired of the whole Nexus angle. It was a good idea in the beginning then Vince and his crayon-wielders made me stop caring about it.
The Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2010, 08:29 PM   #9 (permalink)
Jobber

Jay Titan is on a distinguished road

WHAT??!
Jay Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Sep 2010, 08:32 PM   #10 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

gary is on a distinguished road

Yea, that is true.

WQ- I am looking foward to John Cena vs Wade Barrett
gary is offline   Reply With Quote