ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Do you think today's current ''wrestling fans'' spend more time, complaining or actually enjoy...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Sep 2010, 07:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Jobber

?i?? ? h??m???l is on a distinguished road
Default Do you think today's current ''wrestling fans'' spend more time, complaining or actually enjoy...

...the product,why?
?i?? ? h??m???l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2010, 07:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

Pook S? is on a distinguished road

Complaining, I usually hear complaints like Kids ruined wrestling or, PG sucks.. Like, i think everyone knows PG sucks, but just enjoy the product, because you never know when a wrestling company might go bankrupt.
Pook S? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2010, 07:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

gary is on a distinguished road

complaining

i men we are always b*itching over stuff like john morrison not getting a title push

or matt hardy and christian not getting pushed

cena needs to go heel etc.
gary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2010, 07:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

Ivan (Pudge) Rodriguez (yWa-20) is on a distinguished road

Till One of the Following they Wont stop complainin

1.Cena trys to do a Movie Career

2.PG is Over

3.Cena turns heel

4.Rey Mysterio turns heel
Ivan (Pudge) Rodriguez (yWa-20) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2010, 07:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

?dg?cator ? is on a distinguished road

I can just say for myself, I don't complain much but when I COMPARE today's product (wwe and tna) to the 90s and even early 2000s (wwf and wcw) I'm naturally disappointed because it has gone so downhill since then. If you think its 'complaining' then yes. Still most of the time, being a wrestling fan I just like to enjoy what they have to offer.
?dg?cator ? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2010, 07:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

Straight Edge Suicide . is on a distinguished road

Complaining .

People just can't accept the fact that WWE is PG, but yet they still watch it .

They just need to either stop bashing a company and watch the damn thing or stop watching it all together, plain and simple .

Why can't people just watch it ? WWE has been getting a little more unpredictable over the days, and I think they have some real stuff to offer .

But my point being, people just need to stop crying and whining about WWE (or TNA) and just watch it .
Straight Edge Suicide . is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2010, 07:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

4:20? is on a distinguished road

I think people just look at the negatives to much and only focus on those things honestly I just try and enjoy wrestling shows as much as I can now
4:20? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2010, 07:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

(10.10.10)The War is NOT over.. is on a distinguished road

Complaining, because wrestling fans seem to never be satisfied no matter how good the wrestling product is.

Example: Some people even complained about TNA's WHOLE F'N SHOW. People, were saying that RVD's excessive bleeding was too fake. (Even knowing that wrestling in general is scripted) They will still find something to complain about.
(10.10.10)The War is NOT over.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2010, 08:02 PM   #9 (permalink)
Jobber

WWF ATTITUDE (X9) is on a distinguished road

Most of us seem to complain about the product than we actually enjoy it. I do this too-but then people ask,If you don't like it why do you still watch it? Its because after every episode they always leave you thinking what will happen next? and its almost impossible for me to stop. But we complain more about it because they always put on something that someone enjoyed, but someone else thinks it needed to be better. Companies have their ups and downs and we have a right to complain about it. Is it a good thing? Yes. Do we like to complain? Yes. Does WWE try to stick up to its fans? NO. That's why we complain, We keep complaining and complaining yet WWE does nothing to satisfy its fans and that irritates me that WWE doesn't do anything for its fans, Vince is all about the money. Ive said this a billion times-Vince doesn't care about his fans, but of what gets him money. Maybe if WWE actually did something to satisfy all types of wrestling fans then no one would be complaining but since WWE thinks they're the best they think they can put on a bad show no matter what. Just because Vince doesn't have THREATENING competition doesn't mean that he doesn't need to put on a good show.
WWF ATTITUDE (X9) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2010, 08:08 PM   #10 (permalink)
Jobber

ALL HAIL THE KING!!! is on a distinguished road

Complaining, but that is just because there is more to complain about, if WWE was putting out there best product every week instead of just sell what is popular to the kids, then people wouldn't complain about them! I enjoy TNA, but they certainly got some flaws as well!
ALL HAIL THE KING!!! is offline   Reply With Quote