ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Who else likes Michael Cole, besides me?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Sep 2010, 01:48 AM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Big Red Machine (X) is on a distinguished road
Default Who else likes Michael Cole, besides me?

I know he tends to grind your gears and what not but the man has it. He knows how to go under people's skins and imo is the main heel.
The Big Red Machine (X) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2010, 01:55 AM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

King is on a distinguished road

i've seen better heel commentator he sucks so bad at being heel he was okay when he was a nerdy goody two shoes
King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2010, 02:00 AM   #3 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

Broken Dreams is on a distinguished road

I never liked Michael Cole as a commentator on SD! but ever since he moved to Raw it's like he grew a cocky side to him and it just grew. Now I am a huge Coal Minor; he really gets it.

He shows emotion wether it's enthusiasm for the Miz, hatred towards Daniel Bryan or he's doing a really bad dance on NXT.

His catchphrases get more heat than the actual wrestlers and is only 2nd to Vickie's excuse me.AND I QUOTE... VINTAGE!

Michael Cole has a very bright future in the WWE and anybody who doesn't like Cole.... well, Michael Cole has this to say to you... personally. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sx1PhviIAt4
Broken Dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2010, 02:02 AM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Andres H is on a distinguished road

He is the best at what he does.
Andres H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2010, 02:11 AM   #5 (permalink)
Jobber

Hitman3000 is on a distinguished road

but imo here is the thing. there is a difference between getting under people skins and being plain annoying. He would be a good heel if he knew what he was actually talking about. Plus, he is WAY too much of a nerd himself for him to call others nerds. He is a long way from being a main heel
Hitman3000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2010, 02:12 AM   #6 (permalink)
Young Noob

Frittoman626 is on a distinguished road

He's not that bad though recently him suckig up to The Miz is Asenine
Frittoman626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2010, 02:18 AM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

??????? ?? Y!? is on a distinguished road

I do. He's doing good job getting heat from the fans. Though alot of people want him to be replaced by either JR or JBL. They accuse him of worshipping The Miz when JBL did the same with King Booker and yet, alot of people think he's a good announcer. And you gotta admit the guy cracks some funny jokes from time to time and he has loads of experience in this business. And he is one of the best heels today for a couple of reasons:

1- You're stuck with him for the whole show

2-Unlike other heels, he doesn't have much fans. You've got guys like The Miz, CM Punk, and Edge who have more fans than some faces. Which means he is doing a good job at selling his heel gimmick as I pointed out in other questions.

People justify their hate towards him by saying that he talks about The Miz alot. When JBL use to kiss King Booker's ass whenever he walks down the ramp. ''ALL HAIL KING BOOKER ALL HAIL KING BOOKER''
??????? ?? Y!? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2010, 02:25 AM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

thanitrous629 is on a distinguished road

michael cole sure has evolved during his career from a man that got picked on everyone during the attitude era, to the man that grew a pair. so yeah i like michael cole.
thanitrous629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2010, 02:27 AM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

David Otunga Sux Monkey Turdz is on a distinguished road

What is this it that he has?

He certainly don't know how to call a match properly when he calls every move that isn't a guy's finisher That Move

Look he just took him down with that move.

That move is called a clothesline, fool
David Otunga Sux Monkey Turdz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2010, 02:32 AM   #10 (permalink)
Jobber

komets.geo is on a distinguished road

It is fine that you like him, I have no problem with that. But I do disagree with you. I mean people say he is doing so good as a heel announcer. The problem is for me he is not any better or any more annoying now, than he has ever been. I mean when he was supposed to be this nice guy that people were supposed to like, I couldn't stand him. Now that he is acting like a heel, I still can't stand him. That is because the things he says are just stupid and really make no sense most of the time. I know that most of the time he is only saying what he is told to say. But he still just annoys me to the point of hitting the mute button so I don't have to listen to him anymore. Again that is not because he is a heel, it is just because of him. I prefer heels and always have. I love heel wrestlers and announcers. I just can't take him.
komets.geo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2010, 02:37 AM   #11 (permalink)
Young Noob

iloveedge {Mrs Rated R Superstar } is on a distinguished road

I like Michael Cole, he is my number 1 announcer/commentater. Then my 2nd is Todd Grisham, and 3rd Josh Matthews.
iloveedge {Mrs Rated R Superstar } is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Sep 2010, 02:42 AM   #12 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Conscience Off baybii is on a distinguished road

He says things to piss ppl off but I find him hilarious! LOL I don't find him annoying at all. Ppl take it too serious.

During a boring match I find myself more interested in hearing michael cole arguing with the other commentator(s) he may happen to be with.
Conscience Off baybii is offline   Reply With Quote