ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Why do people think Vince McMahon hates Christian?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Sep 2010, 08:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster everRed Sexy Cerebral Phenom is the absolute WORST poster ever
Default Why do people think Vince McMahon hates Christian?

If Vince hated Christian as much as people say he does then Christian would not have been rehired or he would've been a jobber, he would not have been ECW champion, and he would've probably been released a long time ago along with Funaki, Maria, etc.

BQ: Do you think Vince hates Christian?

If Vince was punishing Christian and Gail Kim for going to TNA then he would've also punished Jeff Hardy, who won the WWE Championship.
Red Sexy Cerebral Phenom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2010, 08:17 PM   #2 (permalink)
Young Noob

lewis is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to lewis

Why do people even care about Christian??? Mr Charismatic my as$, ffs i actually have to change the channel whenever he is on.

BQ: I hope so
lewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2010, 08:22 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

T?? Gr?a? ???? is on a distinguished road

Well if he liked him he would have made something better out of him, instead of giving the IC tittle to the likes of Christian he gives it to losers like Ziggler, also I think he wants to punish him for leaving him at some point for TNA and the best way to do that is to make him so low like he is now, but if he fires him he might get a better future and he won't get a chance at punishing him while not under contract with his company.

EDIT: how would he punish Jeff, now that he's not with WWE ?!

BQ: All evidence say Yes.
T?? Gr?a? ???? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2010, 08:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
Young Noob

Jimbo10 is on a distinguished road

If mcmahon hated christian he wouldnt be working there. We dont know exactly what goes on behind the scenes. It has been said many time thats vince likes big men. Christian is not what you would call a big man. Maybe Mcmahon doesnt see the same potential in Christian as we do.
Jimbo10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2010, 08:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

C??????? Of T?? N?g??? is on a distinguished road

I don't think he hates him, I think he is just punishing him. Vince HATES it when his superstars leave WWE to go to TNA. The only reason he made him ECW champion was becasue there were barely anyone watching ECW anymore, so he wanted to give ECW some hype. I think in a year or so, he'll be back in the Mid-Carder area becaseu he pissed off Vince McMahon.

BQ: In a way, Yes.
C??????? Of T?? N?g??? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2010, 08:39 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

jackiesinclair@ymail.com is on a distinguished road

He doesn't hate him he is being punished for being a success somewhere else just like Gail Kim stupid but true. BTW the ECW title is and was as worthless as the US and IC titles.

BQ: No
jackiesinclair@ymail.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2010, 08:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
Young Noob

WEST COAST (EA) is on a distinguished road

People say that because Christian had a dominate ECW title reign and since ECW ended he has not been given a shot at the world heavyweight championship. I dont think Vince hates Christian
WEST COAST (EA) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2010, 08:50 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Hisdhiwe Qwdsadas is on a distinguished road

why would vince hate people from christianity

why would vince hate a reliqion
Hisdhiwe Qwdsadas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2010, 08:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Lizacod (Y!A Mafia) is on a distinguished road

I totally agree with you.

I know that there are a lot of people that say that Vince McMahon is this big monster, and I'm not saying that he isn't. Honestly, I really don't know. I'm not on his payroll, I'm not subjected to seeing how he treats his employees. He plays a complete jack*ss on TV, but there are a lot of people who see bosses of big companies like Vince's character. I don't pass judgment on Vince's character traits or personality because I've never met him. How else am I supposed to know what he's like?

And I also agree with you about Christian's situation. Sure, he isn't a World Champion in the business yet, but at least he's gotten some sort of recognition with the ECW Championship. While Christian is definitely a midcarder, I don't think he's a jobber. Christian's faced Drew McIntyre almost every week for the past month, and he's won all of those matches. And I'm not sure what to think about how Vince interprets Christian's move to TNA, because when Jeff Hardy came back to WWE after his first TNA stint, he was probably just as big as when he left - and he got two World Championship reigns. But then there's Gail Kim, who I think is a great wrestler, but is rarely ever used - though I will say that she had a long Number One Contendership for the Divas Championship.

This is just one of the topics that I try not to pass judgment on. Like I've said a couple of times already, I don't know Vince McMahon personally, so how am I supposed to know how he handles himself and his company? There are only so many things on dirt sheets that can be trusted - like when it was reported that Vince was furious with Shawn Michaels, but a couple of weeks later, HBK was sitting backstage at Raw in Vince's office. You just never know.

BQ: I don't think Vince hates Christian, but I do think that there hasn't been a storyline that's called for him to be in the main event. Maybe if Edge were to come back to SmackDown, they could feud and then Christian would be able to rise up a few levels.
Lizacod (Y!A Mafia) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2010, 08:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Amie? {Alcohol Abuse Society} is on a distinguished road

Some people believe that Vince McMahon hates Christian because many people believe that Christian is head and shoulders above other main eventers on Smackdown, which is totally incorrect.

Christian has been nothing but mediocre, yet some people still think he is one of the best on Smackdown today. His fans claim he is underrated but really he isn't. He's always been mediocre and he's never really been anything special.

Back with Edge and Christian, they formed a great unit. But just like every team, one man becomes the HBK and one becomes the Jannetty. Christian is, for sure, the Jannetty of Edge and Christian and rightly so. Since Christian's return, he hasn't been pushed to the main events of Smackdown and he hasn't won the MITB that people so wanted him to win. IMO the reason behind that is simply because Christian is not good enough.

On ECW he held that show together. ECW was the underdog show and Christian kept it together. He was a fantastic ECW champion and he actually added a lot of stability. You're right when you say if McMahon hated Christian, well firstly Christian would not be in WWE now. He wouldn't have returned back then, McMahon would've just said no. He wouldn't have been allowed such a fantastic ECW run. McMahon seems the type of guy to hold grudges on his shoulder and maybe he does toward Christian, but he certainly don't hate the guy. Possibly, Christian is being held back and could be bigger right now. But he isn't the wonder that people make out. He is mediocre. He's a funny guy but he doesn't get the time to showcase that. He's over with fans, but he certainly isn't the best on SD. I believe people in the main events should be the best there is at that time. So, I don't agree with some main eventers today. However, I agree that Christian shouldn't be main event. McMahon would make it crystal clear if he hated Christian, and he doesn't.

BQ: No.
Amie? {Alcohol Abuse Society} is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2010, 09:02 PM   #11 (permalink)
Jobber

komets.geo is on a distinguished road

Vince has said in the past that he did not care for Christian and didn't think he could put people in the seats. Though he has said that, he also said that many others high in the wwe did like him. So I think in the case of Christian he brought him back because other people like Stephanie, Kevin Dunn, Michael Hayes, Edge and many wrestlers like him. So he listened to them.

BQ: I don't think he hates him, I just think he doesn't care much for him.
komets.geo is offline   Reply With Quote