ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Should Matt Hardy go to TNA where he would get used right?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Sep 2010, 06:33 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

B?????y (X9) is on a distinguished road
Default Should Matt Hardy go to TNA where he would get used right?

I doubt he will win another title in WWE again because stupid WWE thinks he is a has been but Matt still has it. So should he go or stay? Dixie Carter and TNA would definitely use Matt right!
B?????y (X9) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2010, 06:38 PM   #2 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

C??????? ???? ????? is on a distinguished road

No, unless WWE cut his salary short. TNA would only give him half of his paycheck.
C??????? ???? ????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2010, 06:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

cmb(BMF Typing) Saints 1-0 is on a distinguished road

Yes, he should have left last year.
cmb(BMF Typing) Saints 1-0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2010, 06:49 PM   #4 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Ain_t No Stoppin Me Now! is on a distinguished road

I think he should go to TNA. When I saw him come for his match against Albertio Del Rio, I felt bad for him because I already knew they would have him lose.
Ain_t No Stoppin Me Now! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2010, 06:53 PM   #5 (permalink)
Young Noob

? Killswitch Engaged ? is on a distinguished road

No TNA's roster is as full as it is, too many of the originals are already taking backseats to the EV 2.0 guys.
? Killswitch Engaged ? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2010, 07:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Jimmy Balloon is on a distinguished road

TNA couldn't afford him, and he is too fat now anyway. He is more bothered about bad mouthing WWE on shitter
Jimmy Balloon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2010, 07:08 PM   #7 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Cerebral Assassin is on a distinguished road

He'd Be Used Better In Tna

But wwe pays more
The Cerebral Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2010, 07:39 PM   #8 (permalink)
Young Noob

Kevin The One Man RockStar is on a distinguished road

He should leave WWE.
Kevin The One Man RockStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2010, 07:44 PM   #9 (permalink)
Young Noob

NWOchad stimus is on a distinguished road

absolutely
NWOchad stimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2010, 07:48 PM   #10 (permalink)
Jobber

T.A.B? is on a distinguished road

Dude Matt is better of staying here because in TNA he will be so overrated within the first week, They will so ruin the Hardy Boyz, they will ruin his character, and will put him right on top and push back the TNA originals even more, TNA is a crockpot
T.A.B? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2010, 07:55 PM   #11 (permalink)
Cruiserweight

TJanssen411 is on a distinguished road

Better used? in TNA? are you HIGH?

based on TNA's booking over the last 6 months I'd be amazed if they could pour watter out of a boot if you put the instructions on the heel

IF Matt went to TNA he'd be paired off w/ Jeff, (or Helms or Moore if the sign for long enough) and be lost in the Tag division for a good 2 years... in that time TNA would either buckle and go under or will have gotten wise and be building their Main event on guys who've only stared their careers after 2000 meaning Matt would lose out again

by staying in WWE he has a steady job and paycheck... I wouldn't be entirely shocked if he's already doing some Agent duties and is helping guys like the Gate Crashers and Dude Busters perfect their Tag team work... so he's got a foundation for a career that will carry him until retirement (sadly an age most wrestlers don't even see, let alone have the savings to enjoy) You need to keep in mind for a lot of guys who've been involved in the business more than 15 years do more than just what you see them do on TV
TJanssen411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2010, 07:58 PM   #12 (permalink)
Jobber

Clark W-Shephard LOST is on a distinguished road

I would like to know why so many people seem to feel that Matt Hardy is being used wrong. I know that he has a very passionate fan base on this site, I get that, but for the life of me I just don't see what is so special about the guy.

Let's look at this logically, and hopefully, objectively. We all know that the WWE is a different breed of professional wrestling, right? Actual wrestling isn't, and hasn't been for decades, what Vince and his creative team feel is most important when they decide who to push and who not to push. That's a very well established fact. We talk about it constantly here. Vince values having a strong look and strong speaking skills far more than he values a wrestler's abilities inside the ring. There's no question about that, and so presumably, every actual wrestler out there is aware of that fact as well, right?

So if that's the way the WWE operates, and let's be clear here, they've operated like that for a VERY long time, then why SHOULD the WWE push Matt Hardy? I can see that you're a fan of his, and there's not a thing in the world wrong with that, but try and remove personal feelings from this and analyze it. Look at the guys currently getting the big pushes. Sheamus. The Miz. Randy Orton and John Cena. To a certain extent John Morrison and Jack Swagger. What's the common thread that connects all of those guys? What do they all have in common? They all LOOK like champions. Now, we can debate until Kingdom Come about whether or not that SHOULD be important, but the fact of the matter is that in today's WWE, it IS important. Sheamus and The Miz in particular have seen meteoric rises through the ranks lately, and that is in large part because they both clearly bust their butts in the gym to attain the look that the WWE is searching for.

So if Matt Hardy isn't willing to committ the time and the effort into the gym to get that look, then why SHOULD the WWE give him another chance? He's not willing to work hard and try to get a push, why should he get a push? It isn't that he doesn't have it, because I think that Hardy does have charisma and solid in-ring skills with the capability to put on great matches, it's that he doesn't work hard. He's clearly not in shape. Lately he's been huffing and puffing his way through his matches with minimal effort. What's so special about that? Why is he the ONLY person who seems to be exempt from ANY online criticism? I just don't get it. We always here about how hard he works and how he deserves a push SO bad, but WHY? There's zero effort from him. All the guys getting pushed work super hard in the gym, we can all see it, so why can't Matt?

To me, that's the reason why he's being used just fine. I don't dislike Matt Hardy at all, I really don't. Like I said above, he can put on great matches when he wants to, but that's the key word there. When he wants to. The effort just isn't there from him.
Clark W-Shephard LOST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2010, 08:02 PM   #13 (permalink)
Young Noob

Richard C is on a distinguished road

This is not some free agent deal where he would retain the nice contract and current percentages for merchandise sales...besides Hogan's pals - and a couple others - the salary structure is not in the same hemisphere as WWE.
Richard C is offline   Reply With Quote