ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

My WCW Monday Night Nitro Episode # 77 (Rate the Show) + WQ?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Sep 2010, 05:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The All Star E?ic Semi-Retired is on a distinguished road
Default My WCW Monday Night Nitro Episode # 77 (Rate the Show) + WQ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jw_JopC_VSM.

Promo 1- Team WCW (Hulk Hogan, Lex Luger, Randy Savage, Eric Bischoff, Ultimo Dragon, Roddy Piper, Sean O'Haire, Shane McMahon, Drew McIntyre, Sting go to the ring. Eric Bischoff: The ROH-ECW Connection thing has gotten out of hands. Eric Bischoff: We formed Team WCW to stop them. Hulk Hogan: The Four Horsemen has been battling with everybody as well. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-RPJzPNSZM. The Four Horsemen (Ric Flair, AJ Styles, David Flair, Barry Windham, Arn Anderson, Ole Anderson, Tully Blanchard, Dean Malenko) walk to the middle of the stage ramp. Ric Flair: I'm challenging Lex Luger to a match tonight. Eric Bischoff: You have the match with Luger but why did you come out here? Ric Flair: Nobody questions me. Eric Bischoff: I am the general manager of this show. Ric Flair: And? Eric Bischoff: AJ Styles will be taking on CM Punk since you want to get smart with me. Ric Flair: Fine then! Sting: I will be facing Tommy Dreamer tonight.

Commercial Break

Match 1- Eddie Guerrero (Face) vs. Bill Goldberg (Face). Winner = Bill Goldberg after delivering the Jackhammer. Bill Golberg is now 20-0. 17:05.

Match 2- Rey Mysterio (Face) vs. Kurt Angle (Heel). Winner = Kurt Angle. 10:00. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WltoLRq5fE.

Promo 2- Dawn Marie: My guests at this time, Scott Hall, X-Pac, Kevin Nash. Dawn Marie: Last monday the three of you assaulted Edge Christian. Dawn Marie: Why? Scott Hall: Because we want an easier way of winning back the Tag Team Championship. Kevin Nash: We have the titles right here. Dawn Marie: Are you guys going to put the back? X-Pac: Why should we put something back that is ours? X-Pac: I have a match with Christian coming up next.

Commercial Break

Match 3- X-Pac (Heel) vs. Christian (Face). Winner = X-Pac with the X-Factor. 5:92.

Post Match- Kevin Nash executes the Jacknife to Christian. Scott Hall executes the Razors Edge to Christian. Edge runs to the ring but gets attacked by Nash. Kevin Nash: We're facing Edge Christian at the WCW Sin pay-per-view. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nWEE...ature=related.

Match 4- Trish Stratus (Face) vs. Kelly Kelly (Face). Winner = Trish Stratus with the Stratusfaction. 8:10.

Match 5- Torrie Wilson (Face) vs. Melina (Heel). Winner = Melina. 4:23.

Commercial Break

Promo 3- The ROH-ECW Connection members are in the backstage area. Paul Heyman: At Sin it will be the Macho Man Randy Savage defending the United States Championship against Rhyno.

Match 6- CM Punk (Heel) vs. AJ Styles (Heel). Winner = AJ Styles with the Styles Clash. 30:00.

Match 7- Lex Luger (Face) vs. Ric Flair (Heel). Winner = Ric Flair after making Luger tap out to the Figure Four Leglock. 27:42.

Promo 4- Coming Up Next will be our Main Event here on Nitro!

Main Event- Sting (Face) vs. Tommy Dreamer (Heel). Winner = Sting with the Scorpion Death Drop. 14:50.

Post Match- Diamond Dallas Page returns and goes after Tommy Dreamer. The Brothers of Destruction battles with the Dudleu Boyz Mankind, Ric Flair comes out and fights with Sting, The rest of Team WCW fight The ROH-ECW Connection in the street. The Police come but cannont stop the brawls. We end Nitro with Sting hitting Flair with the Scorpion Death Drop.

End of Show

Rate the Show

Pick Best Match/ Promo (Post Matches count as Promos)

TV Rating

Opinions

WQ: Should Evan Bourne go to SmackDown?

WCW Sin Official Match Card:

1) Sting (C) vs. Ric Flair

2) Trish Stratus (C) vs. Melina vs. Torrie Wilson vs. Kelly Kelly.

3) Randy Savage (C) vs. Rhyno

4) Eddie Guerrero (C) vs. Rey Mysterio

5) Goldberg vs. Kurt Angle

6) Brothers of Destruction vs. Dudley Boyz Mankind.

7) Edge Christian (C) vs. The Outsiders.
The All Star E?ic Semi-Retired is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2010, 05:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

The 3xtreme Jeff H@rdy is on a distinguished road

End of show-9/10

Rate-10/10

Best match-

1)Eddie Guerrero vs Bill Goldberg

2)Cm Punk vs Aj Styles

Best Promo-Promo 1

TV Rating-4.7

opinion-this show is really great,this is the best WCW show your ever made

WQ-Yes Evan bourne should go to smackdown,because he will get a great push and a title shot if he stay on raw he would never get a push.
The 3xtreme Jeff H@rdy is offline   Reply With Quote