ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > General Wrestling

General Wrestling Any non-WWE/TNA wrestling discussion goes in here. This includes wrestling history.

Who Is the Most Overrated Diva in WWE History, Trish Stratus, Chyna, Or Michelle McCool?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Sep 2010, 05:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
Young Noob

Robert P aka Five Angels is on a distinguished road
Default Who Is the Most Overrated Diva in WWE History, Trish Stratus, Chyna, Or Michelle McCool?

I vote for Trish.
Robert P aka Five Angels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2010, 05:22 PM   #2 (permalink)
Jobber

BigAirChicago is on a distinguished road

i don't think Trish, Chyna, Or Michelle were overrated, they all had the skills to be good wrestlers,
BigAirChicago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2010, 05:29 PM   #3 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

The Spirit Fox? is on a distinguished road

I'd say most overrated in WWE history is a bit harsh and I won't label either three that, but I will say that I think McCool is the most overrated as far as wrestling skills and gimmick; the fact that she's married to The Undertaker gives her a lot of political power for her to be pushed. If McCool isn't happy, then The Undertaker I suppose isn't happy.

McCool is solid and has an alright gimmick with LayCool, but is not great or a legend in the making by any means.
The Spirit Fox? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2010, 05:34 PM   #4 (permalink)
Joe
Yo Yo it's me Joe

Joe is on a distinguished road

michelle mccool...

trish was a multiple champ and held the title for long periods of time

chyna was an unstoppable force who even won the intercontinental belt

mccool is annoying,makes alot of retarded noises,and just isn't and never will be as popular as the other two.i take mickie james and gail kim and lita over mccool also.
Old 12 Sep 2010, 05:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Yoevan is on a distinguished road

I think it's McColl
Yoevan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2010, 05:43 PM   #6 (permalink)
Jobber

susudio is on a distinguished road

most over-rated in wwe history is really kind of hard to say. of the three that you mentioned i would have to say that it is michelle mccool. even though they all can actually wrestle michelle's gimmick with lay-cool is getting tired and old. i feel that they should put that gimmick to bed because it is really tired.

as far as really over-rated i would really have to go with kelly-kelly because she really doesn't have much as far as wrestling skills. jillian is just as useless. they should have been on your list instead of chyna and trish stratus.

chyna was the most dominant woman in the ring (the only woman to ever hold the intercontinental championship) i have ever seen (beth phoenix is a good second) and trish was many times women's champion. they were there before they started calling the women's division divas. once they were called divas then all they started pushing in that division was model types that they tried to teach how to wrestle. how far the women's division has fallen!
susudio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2010, 05:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

Keno is on a distinguished road

Out of the three, I would say Michelle McCool
Keno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2010, 05:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Son Goku is on a distinguished road

It's a tough call between Trish and Chyna. But I will say Trish is the most overrated Diva in WWE history. Because she was a former model, with no wrestling background, or serious training, and became a barely average wrestler at best, who WWE pushed to be the greatest diva of all time. Even though there were many much more talented Divas than Trish back then, such as Ivory, Jacqueline, Lita, and Molly Holly. WWE treated Trish the same as John Cena. I also think Chyna is very overrated, she was a body builder, and less than a average skilled wrestler, who got pushed because of her size, kinda like Batista. The matches where she wrestled men were boring, because they had to dumb down their skills, and job to her. I actually think Michelle McCool is becoming a decent wrestler, and has potential to become great.
Son Goku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2010, 05:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
Jobber

Candle (4tune Seeker) is on a distinguished road

Chyna, without question. She's not very talented, never has been. Go back and watch any Chyna bout, even bouts against Jarrett, and you'll see just how bad she is in the ring.

Trish and McCool are both capable of a good woman's match. Trish is a bit overhyped, granted, and if anything I think McCool is fairly rated by fans, and neither are the best women to come through the WWE or even close to being the best female wrestlers in the world but they both made great strides to improve in the ring. They both started as vallets and came a long way in a very short amount of time when it comes to being a good wrestler. McCool surpasses anyone who was in Diva Search with her and and Trish made great strides in women's wrestling after years of being the mascot for TA. Considering what they've become and what was expected of them, and considering, unlike Chyna, they chose to earn their spot instead of exploiting their looks (and yes, regardless to how fugly Chyna is, she is the Lex Luger of women's wrestling) to get the fan's respect.
Candle (4tune Seeker) is offline   Reply With Quote